• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently "I promise I won't leave your side." She said quietly running her through his hair

Joe held onto them not able to even keep himself up at this point. He felt like his chest was starting to cave in and he could barely breathe now.

Charlie got him into Serges room so he didn’t have to see them bringing her out under a sheet, closing the door behind them and got him to sit down. “Joe… deep breaths. In and out… take it easy.” He coaxed him a little.

He just nodded and went to turn the tv on but stopped when he saw Charlie hauling Joe inside and getting him sat down. “Does he want the bed? I can go sit on a chair.” He mumbled, healing quicker now max was with him.

Max frowned and quickly got up when Charlie nodded. She helped Serge up and took a deep breath "What do we do?" She asked softly

Joseph layed on the bed and grunted as they pulled the blankets over him "Where....where is she?" He mumbled startibg to go a bit delirious

Serge shook his head a little and frowned. “There’s not much you can do… gotta wait it out and see if he makes it… some mates follow each other immediately,.,, some are stuck alone the rest of their life.” He mumbled.

Charlie shook his head and kept him down “She’s gone Joe. They had to move her to the morgue remember? Hey look at me… Joe breathe come on.” He coaxed him,

Max frowned more and gave a small nod holding onto Serge's hand tightly "I love you." She whispered taking a deep breath

Joe frowned deeper but gave a small nod "Yeah....right..." he said taking deep breaths to calm himself the best he could not even looking over when Danny came into the room

Charlie stayed next to him giving him sips of water every so often and trying his best to help him until he’d fallen asleep, turning to look at a Danny. “Any luck finding who did it to her?” He questioned.

He sighed quietly and held onto her. “We should try and get a hotel. I don’t need this room anymore but I doubt I’m allowed to go far.” He muttered,

Danny shook his head giving a heavy sigh "No idea." He muttered looking at Serge "No you're not going anywhere. For all we know you or the people who fucking stole the drugs could be apart of this shit." He spat

Max tensed and went to argue but stopped when Serge pulled her to sit down.

Charlie shook his head and sighed a bit “Danny let them fucking go. Serge go get some rest. Max don’t let him leave the area or you’ll be in the shit too. There’s a holiday inn across the street.” He muttered, sending them off before turning to Danny. “You don’t give the orders. Not now. Not ever. Frenchie is nuts but he’s not a violent criminal!” He snapped at him. “And right now we got bigger problems.” He muttered.

Serge nodded and took her out of there, getting a shirt out of the bag she’d brought before they headed across the street, asking for a room and leaning on her a little. “You doing okay?” He asked her quietly knowing this had probably been the weirdest two years of her life

Danny frowned deeply as they got up and left shaking his head some. "What fucking bigger problems? Carmen? Thats our fucking problem and he is the reason she is dead! They probably could have saved her." He spat taking a deep breath and pinching the bridge of his nose.

Max got into a room with him and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah....I just....no Serge I'm fucking freaked out right now." She admitted before breaking down in his arms as they sat on the bed

Charlie glared at him. “She is gone! I’m more concerned about him!” He snapped pointing at Joe. “I can be a stand in alpha but we lose him and we are all fucked!” He snapped at him, shaking his head some. “I can’t believe you right now!” He spat, turning to see Joe shivering and just got the other blanket over him as well.

He frowned and just held her tight, sitting down and letting her get it all out while he soothed her as much as he could, murmuring to her and gently rubbing her back. There was nothing he could do to change their circumstances right now so trying to comfort her was all he had

Danny shook his head taking a deep breath "What do you mean you can't believe me?! I fucking saved this pack!" He yelled glaring at him. He looked at Joe and sighed heavily checking him over "I can make sure he doesn't die."

Max held him crying more "I was so scared that I lost you." She whimpered taking a deep breath to calm herself.

Charlie tensed a little and stared him down. “What do you mean you saved the pack?” He questioned him. “Danny what did you do?” He frowned watching him carefully, worried now.

Danny frowned more and took a deep breath "She was going to fucking take him from us! Leave us alphaless!" He spat shaking his head some "And fucking Serge is useless as is, so he needs out."

Serge leaned back and just held her tighter, rocking her gently. “Never love. Never for good.” He promised, kissing her head repeatedly.

Charlie frowned and shook his head. “Tell me you didn’t…. Tell me you didn’t put that thing on her and kill her.” He muttered, frowning at the look on Danny’s face, pressing the emergency call button repeatedly.

Max gave a small nod and took a deep breath getting herself calmed down "I was serious earlier Serge. I want to leave, just us." She said softly clinging to him like a security blanket.

Danny frowned and groaned shaking his head some "It was the better of our damn pack!" He yelled frowning more when he pressed the emergency button "The fuck do you think you're doing?"

He shook his head. “You’re gonna fix this. Fucking bring her back. It’s going to kill him. Look at him!” He yelled, accidentally waking Joe up in the process. “Danny fucking bring her back.” He spat at him.

He shook his head. “I can’t love. I promise you I am safer with them than without. And so are you.” He murmured, rubbing her back in circles. “A were with no pack? You have a target on you everywhere you go.” He told her gently

Danny frowned deeply and shook his head some "I don't.....I don't know if I can..." he said truthfully before looking at Joe.

Joe woke up some and frowned hearing what Danny had said "What...what do yoy mean you don't know if you can? What happened?"

Max nodded softly and held him "Then we take a vacation, just to get away for a little." She said quietly nuzzling her face into his neck

Charlie grit his teeth and looked over at danny again. “You wanna tell him or should I? … no?! Fine. Danny here is the one who put the fucking influence on carmen. Danny is the reason that she is dead! She wanted to take you away when we got you back. Said she wanted you far far away from anyone and Danny jumped the fuckig gun! Did you put it in her when you were fixing her?! Did you ever stop to think that maybe she was just panicking?!” He snarled at him, seeing the change in his expression and went to carry on before he heard Joe tell him to leave the room, seeing the look on his face had him walking out immediately.

Danny looked over at Joe and shook his head. “Joe I swear it’s all been to protect our pack! Serge is a fucking liability we should have got rid of him years ago and carmen made you soft… we don’t… you should be thanking me.” He told him quickly.

Serge just nodded, frowning at her. “Sweetheart…. We will get our vacation. I promise you. But for now…. I’ve missed you,” he murmured, gripping her hips and pulling her in a little closer, the way she’d been at his neck and in his lap was making him needy. “Please. I know it’s not great timing but it’ll make you feel good.” He smiled cheeky at jer

Joe sat up some and sat up straighter as he listened to Charlie "Leave us." He said in a deathly low tone giving him a glare. He stood up and slowly made his way over to Danny "You took....the one thing that meant everything to me...I am not soft..." he snarled before gripping his neck letting his claws dig in just a bit "You bring her back, do you understand me?" He said using his alpha voice for the first time in a long time "I said Do you understand me?!"

Max moved some and straddle his waist "Okay...just be careful of your stitches." She murmured before kissing him lovingly and getting down the business with him

Danny swallowed and winced, “I don’t know if I can. My work didn’t kill her she- okay okay I’ll try.” He grunted, leaning back once Joe let go of him, “I’ll need my books.” He muttered.

He smiled and spent the rest of the night making sure she felt taken care of as well as having some for himself but mostly wanting her to feel better and safer again.

Joe gripped him tightly as he made excuses but soon let go when he said okay "Your magic killed my mate, or whomever you had do it. Get Charlie to get your books, you don't leave my sight." He said before taking deep breaths having used way too much of his energy to bareky attack him.

Max panted softly later that night as they finally finished up with their antics. She held onto him and nuzzled her face in his neck "I love you Serge." She said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back