• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Broken Gears: OOC.

So, how is this "apocalypse" like? Is it like Fallout without the radiation (dead everything), or overgrown Earth (overgrown plants)?

I don't mind having one, makes it easier for a lot of people. What you guys feel about it?

I'd kind of prefer it, just so that we're not all typing one response to someone else's post and then we all end up walking in different directions (or worse). It doesn't have to be followed to a T (obviously some people will be online at times others are not etc.) but just so we roughly know who's responding to what and where the action is going?

It's your RP though dude ^_^

I'd kind of prefer it, just so that we're not all typing one response to someone else's post and then we all end up walking in different directions (or worse). It doesn't have to be followed to a T (obviously some people will be online at times others are not etc.) but just so we roughly know who's responding to what and where the action is going?

It's your RP though dude ^_^
Very true, and we won't have anyone left behind. Well do this, and all of our characters is close by. Time for a little event shake things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back