• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Broken Gears: A post-apocalyptic AI/mutant RP.

Swade9wade

Broken Gears is like the title said. A post-apocalyptic rp. Where before the apocalypse came, humanity was at the peak of technology, and artifical intillenge also known as AI were at their finest due. When the apocalypse came, humanity was said to have been wiped out, and now considered legends at this point. The AI's, on the other hand, survived. Some of them started to find ways to find, and bring back humanity. Others seek out to wipe it out for good, and some just want to survive the world without caring about what happens to the humans. As the years went on, though, no signs of humans were found, and remaining scientific ai's began to test on creating specimens to replace humans. With some using humans animals, insects, and others, but this just causes the creation of the mutants. Whom then escaped their facilities and lived in the world soon thanks to their AI creators.

For the idea of characters. Each character, either AI or mutant has an ability to switch to different types of traits/skills/abilities/variations called Gears and can fill different roles for those that want to have fewer characters, but more options. An example would be one AI's three Gears would be one focuses on range offense, second would be a melee style tank, and the last one would be a full range support type of gear.

Another option is a faction option (optional, though). Where your character is a part of a faction that has different viewpoints on what should they do. For this example would be the theme park the Kingdom of Joy, who houses both AI and Mutants, and their viewpoints are to save humanity due to their time before the apocalypse came they were made to entertain humanity.

So what do you guys think? Also willing to answer some questions if needed.

Broken Gears is like the title said. A post-apocalyptic rp. Where before the apocalypse came, humanity was at the peak of technology, and artifical intillenge also known as AI were at their finest due. When the apocalypse came, humanity was said to have been wiped out, and now considered legends at this point. The AI's, on the other hand, survived. Some of them started to find ways to find, and bring back humanity. Others seek out to wipe it out for good, and some just want to survive the world without caring about what happens to the humans. As the years went on, though, no signs of humans were found, and remaining scientific ai's began to test on creating specimens to replace humans. With some using humans animals, insects, and others, but this just causes the creation of the mutants. Whom then escaped their facilities and lived in the world soon thanks to their AI creators.

For the idea of characters. Each character, either AI or mutant has an ability to switch to different types of traits/skills/abilities/variations called Gears and can fill different roles for those that want to have fewer characters, but more options. An example would be one AI's three Gears would be one focuses on range offense, second would be a melee style tank, and the last one would be a full range support type of gear.

Another option is a faction option (optional, though). Where your character is a part of a faction that has different viewpoints on what should they do. For this example would be the theme park the Kingdom of Joy, who houses both AI and Mutants, and their viewpoints are to save humanity due to their time before the apocalypse came they were made to entertain humanity.

So what do you guys think? Also willing to answer some questions if needed.
Still trying to figure out how to tag people that I've posted here too, lol

I gotta ask, how do the mutated animals work? Are they like animals with human characteristics or something like that?

I gotta ask, how do the mutated animals work? Are they like animals with human characteristics or something like that?
It can go someways, like you said animals with human characteristics, some more human in appearance (like a gorgon, naga, lamilia that's half human half snake), but some more close to animal (minotaur, sphynx).

So, the closest word I can think of to describe them is anthromorphic animals. Is that right?

i would like to join

but i didnt understand all now.

is this just a fight or is this also like a city where you can chill and relax and so on?
what can i become now? can i also be a human?
what is the destiny in this rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back