• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tapfic

Sleeping
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• In some way, shape, or form; these characters are royalty; or related. For one reason or another, it has become too dangerous for them to remain in their kingdom; weather it be the looming threat of assassination, banishment, revolution, or some combination- they must leave the comfort of their castle and travel as a commoner along with the rest of the group of once-royals. Together they will venture to new kingdoms, islands, and maybe even lands previously undiscovered.

This will be a fantasy adventure; with a focus on character building, lore, and found family. Along with building your oc; you will also be allowed to build the country they came from, including the geography, culture, flora , and fauna of the region ( as long as they are plausible within the rules of the world; it's all up for grabs ).

Though there will be serious plots within the story, it'll mostly be a light hearted adventure featuring royals learning how to live like normal (-ish) people, do odd jobs to support themselves, not get assassinated , and explore the world around them. With most of the character's goals falling along the lines of " solve the issue in my country so I can go back home " or " avoid going back home at all costs "

The story will revolve around the group of royals; but feel free to make a non-royal character if you like; as long as they have a reason to stay with the group.

Last edited:
Cs thread up! The deadline is June 18th

I did finish reading the rules and added the password on to my character, also uh where is this discord server you mentioned in there?
Oh, sorry forgot to say but I'll invite everyone i accept to the discord once the deadline is up , since I don't want anyone to get in later and feel lost or left out

Last edited:
Deadline is in 2 hours (12 am Pacific time ) so ACTUAL final call for character sheets
( if you need some more time note me and you can have an extension tho )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back