• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Will do! Should I take questions into DM's? What would you prefer?
here might be the better place, just in case any of the other players would like to weight in and assist you too; they might be able to answer some of your questions better than I can ☺️

nighteyes nighteyes

Gotcha! Well then, first question I've got that could help me narrow down a character. Can people be turned into being like these creatures of the night? Also, does the sun do anything against these creatures? Now that it has risen once more as mentioned in the first post.

nighteyes nighteyes

Gotcha! Well then, first question I've got that could help me narrow down a character. Can people be turned into being like these creatures of the night? Also, does the sun do anything against these creatures? Now that it has risen once more as mentioned in the first post.
yes, absolutely! People can be turned into vampires through a surgical procedure, the specifics of which are a little-known secret. Vampires are vulnerable to the sun, but that's also very dependent on age; to younger ones exposure would be fatal, but elders can endure it, though with pain.

yes, absolutely! People can be turned into vampires through a surgical procedure, the specifics of which are a little-known secret. Vampires are vulnerable to the sun, but that's also very dependent on age; to younger ones exposure would be fatal, but elders can endure it, though with pain.
Awesome. Okay, then for my next questions, the templar are still a thing, yes? Would it be possible for a templar to have been kidnapped or something of the sort by a more deranged vampire and then turned into one themselves. Maybe even though they can't call themselves a templar anymore they still do what they can to serve their old purpose? Kinda just spinning character ideas while I'm at it.

Awesome. Okay, then for my next questions, the templar are still a thing, yes? Would it be possible for a templar to have been kidnapped or something of the sort by a more deranged vampire and then turned into one themselves. Maybe even though they can't call themselves a templar anymore they still do what they can to serve their old purpose? Kinda just spinning character ideas while I'm at it.
that's entirely possible, and the Templar Order has also employed vampires and beasts before too 👀 these are all great ideas! Do you feel drawn to any particular one?

I was thinking something like a vengeance seeking templar that had the surgery performed on him by force. An experiment perhaps that went about expected or so. Definitely feeling that one. Have kind of a crusader image of it in my head. Not sure what weapons people use in the current time period, but I'm hoping swords are still good. :D

I was thinking something like a vengeance seeking templar that had the surgery performed on him by force. An experiment perhaps that went about expected or so. Definitely feeling that one. Have kind of a crusader image of it in my head. Not sure what weapons people use in the current time period, but I'm hoping swords are still good. :D
excellent character concept!! 👀 👏 And swords are totally good; you could go the traditional route if you like, but weaponry with futuristic/steampunk influences is very welcome also

excellent character concept!! 👀 👏 And swords are totally good; you could go the traditional route if you like, but weaponry with futuristic/steampunk influences is very welcome also
I’ll put some thought into it and then make up a good CS for it. I think I saw a page for that already

as you wish the princess bride GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back