• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
oooh! Any role in particular?
so excited to see your App!
I'm likely going to shoot for The Skin-Walker as a primary interest, but The Judge seems like another that would be quite fun! might make one for The Augur if only to see if I can pull off a murderous vibe

I'm likely going to shoot for The Skin-Walker as a primary interest, but The Judge seems like another that would be quite fun! might make one for The Augur if only to see if I can pull off a murderous vibe

I love all of these!
😱😱😱

So, after looking at our roster,
we are definitely feeling like we need at least 2
Male Vampire slots filled
If you have a concept, send an App!

gimme that nice Friday energy 🥰✨
what are people planning for this weekend? I'll be running holiday errands

Ahaha I'm in a similar boat! Stuck in the midst of studying hell for the time being.
Finals may just be the death of me.
On the bright side we're throwing a surprise party for my cousin today so that'll be a nice break!

in the middle of writing a god damn essay in the tell us more section 😭 why do i do this to myself
I'm sure it will be great! :D
Ahaha I'm in a similar boat! Stuck in the midst of studying hell for the time being.
On the bright side we're throwing a surprise party for my cousin today so that'll be a nice break!
I was never a fan of Finals before the Holidays,
but at least you get a party! How nice! Is it a Birthday?

hang in there! You'll get through this. 💖 I've heard now and again that casually skimming study materials just before going to sleep and when you first wake up helps with the memorizing. Surprise parties are the best! It's good to step back from studying for a little while for a breather. Will there be cake?

in the middle of writing a god damn essay in the tell us more section 😭 why do i do this to myself
tell us all the things! Throw that essay at us! Don't be shy.

I was never a fan of Finals before the Holidays,
but at least you get a party! How nice! Is it a Birthday?
Yeah... although my final two exams are on the 16th so at least I'll be home for a few days before the festivities really take off. It could be worse, really. At least there are no classes during December so I only have to manage my studying.

And it is a birthday! My cousin is turning 21 😊 She has no clue that her family is coming up. My brother and I are going to dinner with them, very excited!
hang in there! You'll get through this. 💖 I've heard now and again that casually skimming study materials just before going to sleep and when you first wake up helps with the memorizing. Surprise parties are the best! It's good to step back from studying for a little while for a breather. Will there be cake?
I super appreciate the encouragement!! ♥ That's a great idea, actually! I need to assemble my study material first but I might very well do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Agreed. Breaks are incredibly important. Lately my "breaks" have been roleplay replies (which are super enjoyable) but it'll be nice to get out and away from a screen for a while to celebrate. I have no clue if there will be cake but my brother and I are getting a free meal so even if not, I'm ecstatic. AND that's setting aside how excited I am to surprise our cousin for her birthday in the first place.

I really want to apply for Skinwalker! However, the Application isn't working for me...what should I do? Could I fill it in through a PM to one of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back