• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bringing Life Back to Town

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Looking for someone for a plot that's right out of Harvest Moon!

-Your character inherits a nice house from an uncle or grandfather or whatnot, and you go to live there! But the whole place is run down!
Time to work hard, build it back up, and rebuild the nearby town so people can come back to it and make it feel real again!

--I'll play as all the townsfolk, starting with the one or two who introduce your character to the place!

I'm also up for a variant where the townsfolk are mythical creatures and whatnot- explaining why they can't just go live somewhere else, and possibly why they left in the first place!

I am very much intrigued by this idea and would love to participate, especially since you seem to have a good understanding of how you want the place to work. I love Harvest Moon games. My main concern as to whether I can fit is that I do not do f/f pairings chiefly because I am terrible at writing such relationships. Really, that last time was terrible, *laughs then sobs*. Would you possibly consider a friendship option instead of a romance one? It is fine if not.

I am very much intrigued by this idea and would love to participate, especially since you seem to have a good understanding of how you want the place to work. I love Harvest Moon games. My main concern as to whether I can fit is that I do not do f/f pairings chiefly because I am terrible at writing such relationships. Really, that last time was terrible, *laughs then sobs*. Would you possibly consider a friendship option instead of a romance one? It is fine if not.
I'm not a particular fan of f/m pairings because they are so common in movies and books and just everywhere, which is why I pretty much predominately do f/f and occasionally m/m pairings.

Understandable and relatable, though I am not saying that I would not care to play a female role. In fact, I would love to, but would prefer a sweet friendship than a sweet romance. If this is not preferred, though, I understand.

Edit: I can see now what was confusing. Sorry about that. I was okay with two female leads and not thinking about m/f pairings.

-I'm good with just friendship; most of the characters in Harvest Moon games are just friends, and it's really up to the player if anything more happens~

Yay! I would adore that, and thank you for understanding. =) My words like to gum up and are confusing at moments. I would love to participate, in that case!

Hey there! I’d absolutely love to do a plot with the variant especially if the character moving in is or at least believes they are a regular human! Maybe try to play more then one MC so we can have more than one romance to focus on if that’s fine with you

Hey there! I’d absolutely love to do a plot with the variant especially if the character moving in is or at least believes they are a regular human! Maybe try to play more then one MC so we can have more than one romance to focus on if that’s fine with you
I mean I already planned on playing as multiple characters, so if you want to play as multiple as well, then that shouldn't be an issue~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back