• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bring on the Battle Cats!

Shaspies

I promise I’m not dead! I’ll be back, trust me.
Hello, hello everyone! This is actually my first thread ever, despite being a member of the site for years.... Tragic, I know.

But beyond the failure that is my roleplaying life, I implore you, dear readers..... I beckon you to a world of the past... A world many of us have forgotten.. Ah, but the memories of 2012-2017 DeviantArt tell a wondrous tale of a fandom I've been dying to get back into..

Yes, dear children---I'm talking about Warrior Cats.

In 2020... Amidst a pandemic.

I have my priorities in order, to say the least.
Anywho~ I've been absolutely dying to roleplay some precious kitty cats, and I would looove to collaborate with one of you lovelies on any plot you can think of!

I have a few original concepts and ideas of my own, but honestly I'm so desperate at this point and so eager that I'm willing to start from scratch and just roll with whatever we think of in the span of 5 minutes of OOC chat! Hahaha--I wish I were joking

But in all seriousness, I would be happy to go into more detail on these plot ideas in a PM, and if you're interested, HMU ;)

In the meantime, here are a few guidelines! I know, I know... I'm needy, but lucky for you I am wise enough to lower my standards because it's only fair; I mean, you poor folks are gonna have to deal with me, so I must be lenient in my rules~!

1. Please, please, pleaaaase be literate as you can! I would love for longer posts, my minimum word count being ~200ish. I try to match my partner's length or go beyond that, and since I'm such a literary geek, I have been known to write novels. BUT I don't expect you to meet my length if you don't want to.. I just want at least 2 good sized paragraphs--- Preferably in 3rd Person? Doesn't matter much to me!
2. Romance is a MUST for me. I'm a big ol' hopeless romantic, and as such I live for the fluffy cuteness and drama of couples and the like. Forbidden mates? Sign me up! Kithood friends? Love it! Incest?----Maybe not..... But other than that you better believe I'll be shipping some of these fluffballs ooc!
3. That being said, Warrior Cats is comprised of a LOT of--You guessed it---Cats.
I won't hold you to providing an entire list of characters which you'll be in charge of roleplaying, but we can make a list of those in the Clans, and we can trade off on who controls who and whatnot. I, personally, don't find a challenge in writing for many characters at once--Just means a longer post for you and a lot more fun writing for me! But for real, don't sweat it if you don't think you're up for controlling more than 1/2 kitties---I gotchu ;P
4. Warrior Cats is an extensive series, but you do not need to know absolutely everything---I, myself have not even read from the second arc and on (but I get the gist of it). I prefer the original forest as a setting, but I'm certainly open to entirely fictional territories with original clans!
5. I'm totally fine if you have to disappear off the face of the planet every once in a while. I'm certainly guilty of it, but just know I ALWAYS come back. Maybe a month or two later... but I do come back. And I will let you know if I don't plan on continuing the roleplay either because I've lost interest or haven't the time. I understand life comes up, just tell me beforehand if you won't be active for a while--I'll do the same! And if you return from your absence and want to continue--? That's fine too! Just hit me with that surprise "I'm alive" PM and we can brush off the cobwebs!
6. I don't EVER rp Canon Characters! All OC folks! All the better to Ship with, you see~~

Uhmmm… I think that's about all that I need to clarify here.. If you have any questions about me personally, just ask me in a PM.. And please---PM me or comment below if you're interested!

Dig deep folks... I know a lot of you have roleplaying roots in this political cat series..... Revive your origins and come with me~~Our stories shall be glorious!

Bump!

~He declared, a look of triumph gleaming in his eyes as his Clan rejoiced all around him, for the bump would surely bring new visitors to the barren thread--And the long wait of the decaying author would finally draw to a close.~

My brain is whirring back and forth between 'I never even read these books' and the fact I know all about the lore if not the plot or characters-consider me?

My brain is whirring back and forth between 'I never even read these books' and the fact I know all about the lore if not the plot or characters-consider me?

Ooohh. Consider yourself considered, my friend! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss! Literally you don't even need to read the books.. Just ask me for a 5 minute crash course and I'll explain the basics on Warrior Knowledge necessary for a RP, then we can just hop right in, easy-peasy! :P I can help clarify some things, just HMU ! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back