• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bring me your OCs (MxF, FxF)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Bring me your OCs. Maybe we can plot around them, who knows. I will, at the very least, tell you I love them very much but no thanks. Idk, ask if I’m into a fandom. Probably not cause I don’t have a ton but??? First, some ground rules.

A little about me and my writing habits...

I tend to write 500-2000 words per reply in the past tense 3rd person. At this point, because of mental health exhaustion and motivation purposes, I’m only playing female characters with mainly MxF but also FxF. I CAN be convinced to double, but it has to be good. If we double, I guarantee I will put just as much effort and love into both characters. You’ll get several side characters from me, so no worries on that front. I’m pretty big on OOC conversation and will def fangirl over our characters. I’m the type to create Pinterest boards and Spotify playlists for my character so be ready! I’m incredibly passionate about building a plot, developing characters, and generally making both engaging and fun. Romance is almost always a requirement BUUTTTT I never want it to be the main plot by any means.

I’m in my 20s with a full time job, a sport I play, and in general a life. You can expect a reply from me ever 1-3 days, more if I’m really into our story. I ask that you be patient with me - stuff happens in life.

What I want from you...

I ask that you be able to give me at least 3 good, well thought out paragraphs with all the goods (capitalization, punctuation....c’mon people). Bring me your lovable (or even not so lovable) characters and ideas! Even if they’re already premade, I wanna see em. But what I don’t want to see is Mary and Gary Sues. Please tell me your favorite musical artist in the opening message or I will ignore you. Be open to plotting, bringing up ideas, and occasionally having a little fun with it. Please be able to respond relatively quickly, around 1-3 days please! I also ask that you be 18+ just for the sake of my own comfort. Please tell me any triggers or limits you may have when messaging me. I keep things on this site so we obviously abide by those rules, but I like to know if anything upsets you.

Please message me, don’t comment.

*also if you’re willing to play Loki in a MCU rp I will worship you kthxbye*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back