• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bring Me Home-RP

Frank J. Miller

"It's a bit obvious don't you think? Boss is nervous because those detectives are here to investigate about those child murders years back, and they're probably to question him about his knowledge on them. I think anyone would be nervous if they were in his position." Franklin said in response to his coworker's question. Ah yes, her. The other person that decided to pick up this piece of shit job, he wondered why should did pick this job in the first place. A place like this is no where to go if you want an enjoyable job, unless you're desperate for some money like him.

Franklin didn't think much of his coworker, but just someone who's stuck with him in this hell hole. And someone that would help when it came to the night shift, a person to find comfort in during those terrible nights. Though the two weren't all that close, having only met because of this dead end job. And he wouldn't exactly go to a person he barely knows for comfort during this line work, he would prefer to just try comforting himself by thinking that he'll eventually find another job instead.

And besides, the girl appeared to be a bit cold hearted for whatever reason. Like what people have considered him to be, since he's just so straightforward with himself and says it all with a straight face no matter how wrong it might have been. Franklin carried himself with a sense of self-confidence in his words, and is definitely not afraid of trying different things. "What about you, why do you think he's nervous?"

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Two detectives entered the pizzeria. They had jackets that read 'POLICE' on the back and front of the jacket. Their names were Kam McBrine, and his partner, Josef Stacey. The two of them lowered their sunglasses and looked at the entire pizzeria. A man with several scars and bruises greeted the detectives. He was Mr. P, the owner of the place. "Good morning." said McBrine, hoping to solve the case that his teammates couldn't several years ago. He was going to get answers to why someone did something so horrible, and he was not going to give up.

He noticed two security guards, but he didn't give it too much importance, because he could always come back and ask them some questions. Alright, let's do it. Said McBrine in his head. "I'm going to ask you some questions, Vincent." said McBrine, while looking at Mr. P's name tag. "First one, were you in the pizzeria the day when the murders occured?"

Keegan P. Russ Keegan P. Russ

"Oh, so you don't necessarily know what our boss did when we were both probably kids?" Jay tilted her head to look at Fraklin. 'If he doesn't know he should consider himself lucky...' Jay narrowed her eyes at the cops. She wondered how long it would take them to take down Mr. P and probably shut down the restaurant afterward. Obviously having a children's murder owning a children's restaurant would be terrible publicity and the place would shut down leaving her and Franklin jobless. But it'd be worth it to have her brother' s murder locked away. Jay figured that she'd have a nice little chat with the detectives later.
Roxasarass Roxasarass

"Of course I was in the pizzeria. It had happened during the time that the pizzeria was open. Who, of my few workers, wouldn't have been in the pizzeria during those times." Vincent didn't seem to phased by the fact that they are asking once again about the murders that's been going on in the past. It was like he had nothing to fear.

VectorPoint VectorPoint

Franklin J. Miller

At the mention of something that the boss had done when the two of them were still little children like the ones that they're watching over right now, Franklin only looked at Jay in a confused expression. "Something the boss did when we were still kids? No, I've no idea what you might be referring to. But I take it that thing you're talking about is related with the case?! Franklin said in response, tilting his head just a bit with an expression that showed interest at what she just mentioned. "Now you've got me all curious and shit. What did he do?"

Peach Tea Peach Tea

"come on..." she grabbed his sleeve, and glanced around. "let's go into the party room that's closed because of a malfunction with the air conditioners" Jay rubbed her hands together with anticipation. If she was going to tell Franklin, it had to be now before Mr. P could catch them.

Franklin J. Miller

"Hmm? Oh, alright. Let's go," Franklin responded, and now was excited about what she would be telling him. What the thing that the Boss had done in relation to this case regarding the missing bodies of dead children from years back, Franklin could only come up with a few things in regards to what this action the Boss had done and if it was related to the case, it would probably be something that was of no good whatsoever. Maybe was the one who killed them, or was an accomplice in the act. Whatever it may be, Franklin was getting excited at whatever secret she was to tell him.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Once Jay and Franklin were secured in the room she glanced out the door to make sure that Mr. P was still stuck with the cops.
"ok... What I'm going to tell you... you can't repeat to anyone but the cops." She stared at him for a few moments before letting out a soft sigh.
"Mr. P? He's the one that did it... I watched him do it..." she rubbed the back of her neck sighing, "And if you think you're lying, I say that you're crazy... it's a little hard making up what the look was like in the crazed man's eyes..." Something flickered inside Jay's eyes. Anger? Fear? At one point it almost looked like recent and vengefulness.
"But I'm serious," Jay stopped and fixed a cold look on Franklin, "If Mr. P finds out that you know that you know what he did, he won't hesitate to end you."
( Keegan P. Russ Keegan P. Russ , Franklin knows now, so if you want to have Mr. P land the threat soon that'd be ok)

Roxasarass Roxasarass

Franklin J. Miller

Franklin listened to every word that Jay said with an intent to remember everything that was to be told to him. He kept quiet all the while through this, noticing that when she said that if he were to think he himself was lying, that she thought he would be crazy. Which was something that he did not understand one bit, only to realize that she was referring to him thinking that if she was actually lying about this, he would crazy. Not he himself thinking that he's lying.

"That sounds very unbelievable, but I will choose to believe. I'll keep it to myself, and only tell those cops when the time comes. Also, is that also be the reason he's got all of those scars of his?" From what the boy could tell, his coworker was very serious about this. Judging from her eyes, she was very, very serious about it. A look that had shown a sign of anger, then one that was cold. The thought of Boss doing something like this, and not being found out all these years must've been some extraordinary feat and that the man was skilled in doing this kind of work.

"But for what reason would he do such a thing anyway?" He muttered to himself, his hand on his chin and now thinking even more of the subject.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Jay snorted, "Why would any killer want to do what they do?" Jay frowned and shook her head,
"Just why would the cops suddenly investigate it all theses years later," She glanced over at Franklin, almost as though she were asking him if he knew any answers.
Roxasarass Roxasarass

"You try getting locked in one of those suits. We had to remove two of our animatronics due to them crushing the employees who wore them as mascots." He watched the doors to the unused party room slide close and grinned. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a business to run. If you have any more questions come back after hours and we can talk then." Mr. P shooed them away as he walked over to the closed party room. Once the cops were gone, or at least out of sight, he stepped into room and grinned. "Lollygagging I see!" He laughed as he saw his two surety guards talking to each other. "Wouldn't want to end up like one of those kids now would you." His voice took a darker tone. He knew what they were talking about and he was going to put an end to it. "What those annoying cops don't know the better off we'll be so you two," He points to them and gives the same dark glare. "Keep your mouth shut."

VectorPoint VectorPoint
Roxasarass Roxasarass
Peach Tea Peach Tea

Josef Stacey.

Persistence was a quality most everyone had, but which made itself obvious only within certain individuals. Society has many names for them, but none of which as novel as the 'detective'. The detective is a tireless paragon of human persistence, scrutinizing every detail, every clue, every seemingly unrelated incident like a hound on a scent until the ultimate conclusion is achieved. They are the champions of the truth, clever arbitrators, and pupils of society. However, above all, detectives were persistent.

And of the entire "flowery speech the head of department gives to all the new boots first day in office", that was honestly the only word Stacey would use to describe McBrine. Was McBrine a good detective? Definitely. Was it the only quality he had about him? Well, no, but it was the reason why Stacey was here in the first place, pulling his shades down and tucking it into his breast pocket while pale eyes took a cursory scan of the scene. He sighed internally as a few parents pulled their children close, calling the gremlins down while other children stared gap-mouthed at the two of them as if they were chimpanzees on unicycles. If Stacey were honest, though, he knew where they were coming from.

His attention was drawn away from his immediate surroundings (and subsequently, his partner's rather direct method of engaging suspects in interrogation), however, as he noticed the two on-site security guards quickly exit the main room. Interesting, considering it seemed to be in response to his and McBrine's arrival. Of course, he could be wrong, but whatever it was that was so urgent certainly seemed to warrant further investigation...

Stacey was about to signal to his partner his initiative to follow the security guards but soon found he wouldn't have the chance. McBrine's conversation buddy, a man littered with pale scars, excused himself (or rather, excused him and McBrine) and turned to follow the duo — almost mid-sentence, Stacey'd venture to say. When Mr. P was fully out of sight, Stacey shot McBrine a look, raised brow and all. "You're going to settle for 'after hours'?"

Jay let out a snort.
"Keep our mouths shut or what?" She narrowed her eyes, "you wouldn't kill your precious Night-guards would you?" Jay would chuckle cruelly to herself. Ugh, she hated that man with such a burning passion that if she could, she'd do the honors of putting a bullet to his brain. Cracking her knuckles, Jay stepped closer so she could cooley meet Mr. P's gaze, with a strange dark intensity. Jay could almost feel the satisfaction rising in her chest as she imagined the handcuffs snapping onto his scarred wrists, and his head getting shoved into a police cruiser to be driven off to his demise. Yet... Would she really be satisfied if he was just locked up? What if she needed a different satisfaction? The type of satisfaction where she can rest easy knowing that her brother's murderer is finally dead and can't hurt her or her brother in her dreams anymore.
Keegan P. Russ Keegan P. Russ

"You do understand that the only reason why the passion had been open because the others had died." He grins softly. "Plus who would they believe. There's no evidence or proof to be given." He laughs softly
Peach Tea Peach Tea

Jay would narrow her eyes, before her eyes quickly flitted over to Franklin, then quickly went back to the man in front of her.
"I think I have a fair amount of evidence against you that could have you locked up forever."

Sweat trickled down the palm of Jay's hands, and she licks her lips nervous. If Jay said she wasn't scared, she'd be lying. Really, she was terrified.
"Let's go Franklin... There's no need to pay attention to a fake threat." She began to walk towards the exit of the party room.
Keegan P. Russ Keegan P. Russ Roxasarass Roxasarass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back