• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

visionmanagement.co.kr/mxc

• brighter the light, darker the shadow

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

heheh yes, thats it. fall into my master plan hehehhe

we'll wait to see if there's any more interest and if we do, I'll set up an ooc thread and cs thread!

it's me but i'm twirling my hair (⁠´⁠;⁠ω⁠;⁠`⁠)

as our favourite oppa has declared,,
D3BBFB27-066A-4F80-9573-EA97D31F09B1.jpeg
(( we are still looking for more applicants!! ))

TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen Sugarnaut Sugarnaut Uxie Uxie Steve Jobs Steve Jobs BakedBeansIsGood BakedBeansIsGood artemis. artemis. cavitea cavitea

thank you for being super patient~!
the ooc and character sheet pages are now LIVE! feel free to start posting your cs for approval, and use the ooc to ask lots and lots of questions!!

for your character sheets, you can make them as simple or as complex as you please.
all we ask if that you must include how your character came to their position and any information that connects to the character role.
apart from that, you are free to include what ever you want in your cs!

the dead line for character sheets is the 20th march but we are very flexible too so if you need an extension, please let us know!

the cs page | the ooc page

746628-B8-4-EF6-4-C07-B13-B-C9-AAB21-F14-C2-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back