• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜

dreamglow

๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
99b92539c09f67a563ac62ba705577e9.gif

hey y'all, dream glow here, ready to make all of your wishes and dreams come true. just kidding. maybe. i don't know. anyways, back with search 2.0.

for those that don't know me, here's a brief dreamglow 101:

- over eighteen and from the usa
- working pretty much everyday so replies will vary between 2-4 times per week, depending on my schedule
- i've never really done a word count so i can't tell you the word average of my posts but know that most are 5-6 paragraphs at the very minimum
- i do both m/m and m/f
- ooc chatting is love and life please let me talk to you
- willing to use threads, pm's and discord for posts (the latter two for ooc chat as well)
- kind of ghost friendly? idk just message me if you don't wanna write anymore, don't just vanish from the plane
- i need friends pls be mine

here's a brief list of do's and don'ts:
- don't message me if you're just going to back out. i've received too many messages from people who seemed interested and then left right before posts started. pls pls pls only message me if you're here for the long term
- don't get mad if i don't post for a week. my schedule changes a lot and sometimes it ends up being insane and i resemble the energizer bunny from hell
- don't be a meme-anti, because i will send meme's as much as i can
- do be open minded and fun
- do put up with my craziness
- do plot and brainstorm with me because i love that
- do comment below or message me if you're interested

okay now, here's a list of pairings and prompts i'm craving. i have a handful of plots stored away but i'm too lazy to list them so just message me if you want to see them.
(bold is my preferred role, ** is v much craving)

pairings
idol x idol
singer x singer
dancer x singer**
rival group member x rival group member
leader x second in command**
leader x leader
cop x criminal
criminal x criminal
royal x non royal
artist x musician
tourist x local
photographer x model
model x actor**

blurbs
"i know you hate me but my car broke down and no tow truck can drive through this blizzard so i was wondering if i could stay here for a bit?"

"this is the fifth time you've messed up your lines. learn them or get out."
"oh, well i'm so sorry that not everyone can be as perfect as you."

"you have about five seconds before i choke and stab you with this knife."
"oooh, kinky."

"so i was sorta kinda paid to kill you but you're really attractive and i'm low-key obsessed."

"money isn't everything, you know."

"turn your head that way. ope, never mind. move it this way. no. back here. now look up and tilt your head. oh, don't make that face."
"can you please take the damn picture!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back