• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bright Academy - Magic school

krsna250

So I already created the thread before remembering I should have done one of these. In any case, let me irrationally correct my mistake.

Basically a school of magic with classes such as Healing, Illusion, Elemental magic - so on and so forth. Was wanting to add a kind of point system, in that when students attend classes they gain points in the category they are studying, for reference when dueling other students and making things a little more interesting.

I'm not too sure how to sort out the time table but hopefully you guys will share a little advice? You can find the skeleton in the Fantasy Forums :)

Bright Academy - [Open]

Lots of love dudes.

Huge first question: can I have more than one character, and if so how many of each type?

Angling after a Teacher and Two students ideally, the students would be a pair of twins, fraternal, brother, and sister, while the teacher would be their very strict and old-fashioned grandfather, the 'Bright Necromancy'* instructor...

*(As opposed to 'shadow necromancy' which is where all the reanimating dead bodies and stuff happens, 'bright necromancy' is about warding off shades and wraiths and the like and laying ghosts too rest and all that sort of thing.)

(Well, that plan didn't work out: I hit a dead zone and lost all my work: trying again...)

(And I suddenly realized I need to know where this school is in terms of the cultural basis of its student body/faculty?)

Cultural basis? Do you mean like races and stuff? If so then any race goes as long as it's humanoid :)

Oh, was thinking human: I more meant like would a human family have names derived from England, or China, or Arabia, or What? (Or anything/everything like the USA...)

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Anything goes I suppose. The human world would be much like the real world.

krsna250 krsna250 Can I have a rock golem (Like Kronan from the MCU) with the ability to morph it's physical shape?
Basically, it can morph it's shape by moving the rocks that compose it's body into different animals and such. Like a really complex form of both Elemental and Shape-shifting magic.

I'm interested but, if I want necromancy do I have to classify it? Can I just keep it necromancy?

Currently one of out players wanted a split in the necromamcy catgories so you will have to choose one. This may change in the future though. Danzo Danzo

Kumii Kumii We currently have a Elemental teacher so maybe shape-shifting if you would like? I can, however, switch the teach to Motion Spells if you would rather teach Elemental magic. (Will have to doubl3 chevk tho)

Currently one of out players wanted a split in the necromamcy catgories so you will have to choose one. This may change in the future though. Danzo Danzo

Kumii Kumii We currently have a Elemental teacher so maybe shape-shifting if you would like? I can, however, switch the teach to Motion Spells if you would rather teach Elemental magic. (Will have to doubl3 chevk tho)
Either one, tbh. They're both good for the character I have in mind.

Will you be able to have different types of characters? Like a shapeshifter character who also does magic or it's not that kind of world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back