• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CLOSED) Bridgerton/Pride&Prejudice/Regency Era Roleplay {Knowledge of Show NOT required}

hi there! I have found face claim suggestions for every pre-made character, including the twins. With the face claim suggestions, I included the fc's ethnicity and race. Therefore, the twins have somewhat similar ethnicities and races. Currently for the Prince of Russia, I have Kristof Pituk as the suggested face claim (the Princess' face claim is Vita Mir if you wanted to see their similarities). Pituk is Hungarian while Mir is Russian and Afghanistanian, but you vaguely get that their ethnicities should be from that region (i.e. eastern Europe/Russia). I'm also playing the Princess so the Vita Mir as the FC is set in stone, meaning anyone who plays the Prince will have a set FC for the Princess to base theirs off of. Though they're twins, they obviously don't have to look the exact same because that's a little hard, but I tried to give anyone interested in that role (or any role with a corresponding sibling since there are also the Daughters of Viscount Hereford) a way to pick FCs, if the suggested isn't of interest to them, that would look at least ethnically similar. Sorry that this is a terribly long response! I just wanted to give you a full explanation (and for anyone else interested). I'm almost done with the final draft of this rp, so you'll see a better example of what I just explained tomorrow (just in case that made very little sense).

yoo vita mir is so gorgeous, good pick! I thought it could've been like the weird sisters from the chilling adventures of sabrina, but i do get that twins should be looking somewhat alike. I would have a perfect face claim for the prince but he's a person of color, so i'll think again
I'm actually going to start bridgerton so i have a clue what's going on hehe

yoo vita mir is so gorgeous, good pick! I thought it could've been like the weird sisters from the chilling adventures of sabrina, but i do get that twins should be looking somewhat alike. I would have a perfect face claim for the prince but he's a person of color, so i'll think again
I'm actually going to start bridgerton so i have a clue what's going on hehe

ah I'm sorry you're back to the drawing board! and bruh bridgerton kinda fire so i support (tho it's not necessary to get the rp teheheeh)

hi there everyone. I was hoping to have the rp finalized by the end of today, but unfortunately that will not be happening. I had it all done and then boom the site decided to not save 10+ hours of work so (:
Frankly, I'm so frustrated with my work being lost it's going to be a few days before I even think to tackle finalizing everything again. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to starting on their CSs this week, but it does not look like you will be able to. I apologize. I had everything done and was literally just going to post it when something fucky happened and now its gone.
Please be patient with me! If anyone is getting antsy and just wants to take what I have done so far and make it their own, they are more than welcome to. I ask that you leave out the Princess of Russia, purely because I finished her audition and she's a character I'm proud of. Until I'm not on the verge of frustration tears any time i think about writing all the information and pre-mades out again, this group will not being coming out any time soon (which could frankly be only a few days, depending on how my week goes).
Thank you to everyone interested! I hope that i can come back and finish this group at a later date, but I understand anyone and everyone who decides they don't want to wait for my anger to dissipate. Again- feel free to make your own Bridgerton rp! So many people are interested and I would hate to see it not come to fruition. I just don't think I'm the person to make it happen right now, at least not without tears tehehehe.

I usually find it easier to put everything into an external source like google docs until I finish, but I also don’t usually code stuff like you have.

Potential track! I’m a sucker for this kind of stuff. Will there be a CS thread? I might try and audition for the role of the Youngest Daughter of Viscount Hereford.

hi there everyone! I finally got over my frustration with losing hours of work and re-did everything. If you have an questions, the OOC is linked with the CS (:

The link to the CS is here.

(sorry in advance for tagging everyone- I just don't know if everyone interested has this thread set to watching)

Tags: forest fire forest fire sprouhtt sprouhtt yuutsu. yuutsu. weldherwings weldherwings artfvlly artfvlly low fidelity low fidelity dear katara dear katara Walliver Walliver mangomilk mangomilk StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer Wolfiee Wolfiee EddieTeddie EddieTeddie jrink jrink ukiiyo ukiiyo _em_ _em_ DrBezendrine DrBezendrine D DisneyGirl WolfStar12 WolfStar12

Thanks for the tag but I’m going to be dropping out, become a bit too overwhelming for me lol. Have a good roleplay though!

bump

Bump

bump

Maybe you could PM the people who haven’t responded yet to clarify if they’re still interested or not? No offense to anyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back