• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bria of the Ko - The Last Healer (Pathfinder 1.0)

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dungeon Master note (6 Oct 2017): I originally wrote these NPC notes as something the PCs could check out if they wanted. The idea was, the more interest they showed in that NPC, the more information I would share. However, no one has made any requests about this kind of out-of-character data, hence the fact that this post remains largely unchanged. Plus, the move back to XenForo really messed with the text and obliterated the pictures. I'll put them back at some point.

-Original Post-

Storyteller notes: O.K. Before I get going here, I have something to share with you. This is the kind of happy mood music I think of when I think of Bria. There are other songs, but I'll just share this one first. =)

"Lazy Days" by Enya

Ever since I first created Bria years ago, I have felt that she is a character both strong and true. She was one of those that didn't take me long to create, too. There is something about her unconscious charm and heart-the-size-of-a-galaxy that I admire, and I really enjoy her combination of deep strength and loving nature.

The Ko monks are an enlightened people and I enjoy RPing them, but even among them, Bria is a little different. Another thing I really like about her is her faith. Bria has faith in herself, how she acts, and who she is. And she tries to have that same faith in the company she keeps. That faith in others, as you've seen with Grimdell's Guardians, can be a life-changer. She can bring out the best in people.

As for other details about her, I will try and remember to add them here as you discover them. But for now... From her character sheet:
Class: Healer
Race: Human
Deity: None
Level: 6
Size: Medium
Hair: Soft brown, straight, hangs down to just above her waist.
Eyes: Heavenly brown.
Height: 5 feet, 6 inches.
Weight: 117 pounds
Physical appearance: Bria appears kind-hearted, cute, and utterly harmless. She keeps herself fit and has the healthy figure of a fighting martial artist, but she's probably not be the most physically-strong person you've ever met. =)

Character Summary: Bria is a simple monk of the Ko Monastery, yet even among those mysterious people, she is an uncommon person.

"Art Gallery" for Bria of the Ko
Re: These pictures.
O.K. Bria does not go running around with bunny ears (as in this drawing by Masamune Shirow), but she so would if she were invited to a costume party. She can be as cute as she is harmless. I can just see her now. "Look, look! I'm a little bunny!" *curls her hands and hops about* "What do you think? Am I cute enough to get a carrot? I hope soooo!"
a86f7d21984337c2c1ba68f013544aa8--masamune-shirow.jpg
(Image credit: Pinterest)

The typical Ko monk robe is kind of like this, but add a hood that can cover the face from all angles save the front, and matching leggings. Bria is currently wearing soft high hiking boots to go with. The fabric of the robe is not known to any of you.
Bria in a pretty dress - Anime Cute Girls 021.jpg
(Image credit: EskiPaper.com)

She has a penchant for beautiful clothing, too. Bria enjoys learning about cultures outside of her own. That includes the aforementioned taste in clothing. Perhaps someday she will take home an outfit like this one. Sometimes she wears her hair like this.
Bria - Masamune_Shirow___1_by_mistress_aya.jpg
(Image credit: masamune shirow)

She is an avid reader (but where she got a copy of that book is beyond me. Ha ha. =) )
8SGeUR.jpg
(Image credit: WallpaperSafari)

And finally, Bria before her adventuring years.
Bria when she was a girl - girl-anime-anime-24597353-400-394.jpg
(Image credit: weheartit.com)

Last edited:
Since you are learning more about her, I have added a few more tidbits to Bria's page. Enjoy some more of her kind of music as a way of saying "grats"!

"This Woman's Work" by Kate Bush

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back