• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Everyone knows about area 51. But what if i told you that even if everything people believed about that place was right, it still wouldnt be the biggest or most fortified if its kind.

Deep beneath the rocky mountains exists a massive bunker called Aegis. This facility has operated since 1918, however temporal anomalies has this facilities staff popping up all over earths history. As it turns out we arent alone and aliens are in fact real. Not all of them come from other planets within our universe, some are extradimensional beings from elsewhere, many of them work together with humanity to operate aegis. Sadly this facility isnt some research facility where we attempt to master alien technology or study xeno-biology. No...Aegis is a prison for the multiverses worst beings. Earth you see is whats called a nexus world, a place where portals and rifts to other dimensions open and close naturally. As such in 1913 humanity was approached by a being claiming to be a representative of the Sixth Multiversal Republic and that they wished to include earth in the republic after a century long period of earth being a Prison planet, a test if you will to see if humanity could be trusted. If they could be then excellent they would be brought in and given resources. If they succumbed to the corruption many of these evil entities offered, well the planet could be destroyed along with any evil entities on the planet at the time. Earth agreed and the era of mass technological development began.

The SMR (Sixth Multiversal Republic) Developed a massive bunker beneath the rocky mountains, and they gathered and trained personnel from all over the multiverse, and of course as part of their contract for hosting the prison its staff would always remain 50% human. The SMR trained humans for guard positions among other things and the Aegis facility was finished and staffed by 1918. A government agency called Breech was formed to manage the Aegis facility and the others that would come later. Agents from this organization would be among the most capable men and women humanity had to offer, and they would be either Field agents or Guard Agents. Field agents go out and capture then transport beings of otherworldly origin while the Guard agents hold these beings within the Aegis Facility itself.

Recently however Aegis has gone through a big change. A being name Corvex was taken to the Aegis facility and a month later he managed to break out of his cell and release enough prisoners to start a riot. Warden Drogon was killed along with 79% of the staff. The prisoners managed to escape the facility and both Breech and the SMR to respond quickly. Breech agents have been sent in to staff the prison and bring the prisoners back under control, meanwhile Many SMR representatives have made their way there including a T'zznichian (Tiz-Knee-Chi-In) named Zorn has been sent to replace the fallen warden. With a huge mess to clean up these new recruits have alot of work to do.

Our story here has alot of room to work with. You may play as A Breech Agent of either the Field or Guard position, a prisoner either contained or one of the escapees, Even a SMR representative working on the Wardens team. There are roles for everyone.

Magic does exist but not as we currently think of it. Magic is basically a phrase used to explain alternate physics and sciences from other dimensions that technically violate the laws of reality.

Most creatures of myth are actually denizens from other universes. Demons as we call them are actually a Iron based species from a universe of sulphur and fire, Angels are a strange race of photon based life called the Archons. Vampires are a weird little parasite from another planet that morphs carbon based life into well vampires. Even dragons exist as the previous warden Drogon (not his real name) was one of those. The possibilities here are truly endless just keep it within reason this isn't marvel or dragon ball z and we don't need people blowing up cities and shaking the planet. Hope this tickles your fancy.

d4p0zww-8715593e-8743-4521-83ce-52ad8e8783ce.jpg
Warden Zorn is T'zznichian agent of the SMR who specializes in Dimensional Physics and Vecro physics (the physics of Life) Despite his fields of study he pursued a career with The Breech organization in the hopes of getting a job within aegis where he could pursue his studies on a nexus world called earth. While he never thought he would get the top position he intends to use it to his advantage.

Those who have knowledge of the T'zznichian species know their Psychic powers of the telepathic and telekinetic variety are among the highest in the multiverse and their unique perception of parallel dimensions and timelines make interacting with them in a meaningful way a bit difficult. Luckily this species has a near compulsory non violent mentality and usually manages to defend themselves or achieve their goal without harming others in any tangible or lasting way.

He need not be the only T'zznichian if dimensional awareness, telepathy, and telekinesis are what you desire they are a good pick for a playable race.

Sweet! I have a character that I put a lot of effort into a long time ago but sadly never got to use, and I think they could be easily adapted to this setting.

"He" (technically genderless) is a psychic shapeshifter and trickster from a dimension of nightmares that can become anyone he sees, but always in a mocking way that brings their insecurities to light. Within the original setting, he was supposed to be unique, but for this I can make him part of a species of shapeshifters. He had shadow-based "magic" abilities, also, but I may get rid of those.

In any case, I thought an erudite shapeshifting conman and consummate trickster would make a for a fun prisoner. It's like that experiment where an AI tries to convince the subject to let it escape.

Sweet! I have a character that I put a lot of effort into a long time ago but sadly never got to use, and I think they could be easily adapted to this setting.

"He" (technically genderless) is a psychic shapeshifter and trickster from a dimension of nightmares that can become anyone he sees, but always in a mocking way that brings their insecurities to light. Within the original setting, he was supposed to be unique, but for this I can make him part of a species of shapeshifters. He had shadow-based "magic" abilities, also, but I may get rid of those.

In any case, I thought an erudite shapeshifting conman and consummate trickster would make a for a fun prisoner. It's like that experiment where an AI tries to convince the subject to let it escape.
You know that's actually a good challenge for the warden. He will be a but to powerful for direct challenge so having someone who can challenge him on a mental level is actually hella valuable so im in support.

No need to remove magic. It does exist in this world just not like a fantasy setting. Magic is just alternate physics from another universe.

Also. Quick note. Guards and agents DO NOT have to be human. A vampire that is rational enough to work with people could be a agent.

Hell the Guard captain is a Hecatonkires. (Hundred handed giant from greek mythology.)

Plot sounds quite interesting and like there are multiple roles. I have two finalists that I am considering for this storyline.

First is an anthropomorphic gorilla who is pretty good with computers and machines. He considers his specialties to be hacking and holographic imaging. Canonically speaking, he was artificially created by his human mother who is a doctor specializing in is genetics. His technical knowhow comes from his father, but he can fill in as a medic because of his mother. For this storyline, I was thinking that he comes from a reality where humanoid gorillas have lived alongside humans for centuries. No gorillas like in our world exist here. His parents being gorillas in this storyline, but are in the same occupations. I have roleplayed as him in a variety of stories and he has been on both sides of the law, but not in the same storyline. First time, was as a prisoner in a penal colony orbiting Jupiter who was sent there because of his computer crimes. In the second storyline he was in, he was a member of a superhero team as their resident gadgeteer. He's stronger than a human, but not as much as normal gorillas in our world.

The second character I had in mind was the protagonist in a story I wrote that had two realities: our own Earth and another where the "humans" were members of the genus Panthera. His father was a federal agent in both realities. He was a human guy from our Earth and as soon as he crossed over into this other Earth, he quickly transformed into a humanoid jaguar to match his genealogy in this other world where he didn't exist. In high school, he was on both the wrestling team and the swim team.

In both cases, I think I would need to age up the characters since the gorilla's age is mid 20s in his depictions and the jaguar was 16 in his story. I'm leaning to being my gorilla character since he is more fleshed out.

Last edited:
Plot sounds quite interesting and like there are multiple roles. I have two finalists that I am considering for this storyline.

First is an anthropomorphic gorilla who is pretty good with computers and machines. He considers his specialties to be hacking and holographic imaging. Canonically speaking, he was artificially created by his human mother who is a doctor specializing in is genetics. His technical knowhow comes from his father, but he can fill in as a medic because of his mother. For this storyline, I was thinking that he comes from a reality where humanoid gorillas have lived alongside humans for centuries. No gorillas like in our world exist here. His parents being gorillas in this storyline, but are in the same occupations. I have roleplayed as him in a variety of stories and he has been on both sides of the law, but not in the same storyline. First time, was as a prisoner in a penal colony orbiting Jupiter who was sent there because of his computer crimes. In the second storyline he was in, he was a member of a superhero team as their resident gadgeteer. He's stronger than a human, but not as much as normal gorillas in our world.

The second character I had in mind was the protagonist in a story I wrote that had two realities: our own Earth and another where the "humans" were members of the genus Panthera. His father was a federal agent in both realities. He was a human guy from our Earth and as soon as he crossed over into this other Earth, he quickly transformed into a humanoid jaguar to match his genealogy in this other world where he didn't exist. In high school, he was on both the wrestling team and the swim team.

In both cases, I think I would need to age up the characters since the gorilla's age is mid 20s in his depictions and the jaguar was 16 in his story. I'm leaning to being my gorilla character since he is more fleshed out.
You can actually play both they sound very interesting. You wouldnt need to edit their story much anyway just have the SMR collect themfrom whatever universe they were from however many years you want after the events of that world in order to get whatever age you want. I think both could work as either field agents or guards respectively. But yes i love the sound of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back