• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Pass sighed "Nila what's wrong is your dad a stronger warrior? Or is he just judgemental because either way if he's not with you he should get in line. If my parents disapproved of my mate I'd have to make them realize how great they are or let them know I didn't need their negativity." He said as he crossed his arms.
"Stronger warrior?...I am not sure of such thing....I have never felt the need to challenge my father...that would be disrespectful..." she slowed down her pace as she had started to walk ahead of Pass and Eldwin. "Like Eldwin and I mentioned before....my father is not found and as most of my people are not found of Hylian....my father expeshally not found of Eldwin...that had been a thing since I first met Eldwin many years ago." Nila mentioned of course blushing at the word mate. "Not that I have never stood up to my father and others of my kind towards my relationship with Eldwin...its just more difficult to deal with such things.."

"Stronger warrior?...I am not sure of such thing....I have never felt the need to challenge my father...that would be disrespectful..." she slowed down her pace as she had started to walk ahead of Pass and Eldwin. "Like Eldwin and I mentioned before....my father is not found and as most of my people are not found of Hylian....my father expeshally not found of Eldwin...that had been a thing since I first met Eldwin many years ago." Nila mentioned of course blushing at the word mate. "Not that I have never stood up to my father and others of my kind towards my relationship with Eldwin...its just more difficult to deal with such things.."
"It doesn't help that most Zora blame mu kind for the death of Princess Mipha." Eldwin said.

"It doesn't help that most Zora blame mu kind for the death of Princess Mipha." Eldwin said.
"Yes of course that is a very large factor of my people hating Eldwin's kind. Things between Zora and Hylian got very hostile after our beloved Mipha passed.." Nila agreed

"Yes of course that is a very large factor of my people hating Eldwin's kind. Things between Zora and Hylian got very hostile after our beloved Mipha passed.." Nila agreed
pass scoffed muttering "old people." He shook his head not feeling excited about the prospect of meeting her father.

pass scoffed muttering "old people." He shook his head not feeling excited about the prospect of meeting her father.
"Pass...now it's understandable the feeling I have to go home....Father is not a bad person....those as you might say "old people...He is Zora been in this world many years...he's not one to except the world has change" Nila commented

"Pass...now it's understandable the feeling I have to go home....Father is not a bad person....those as you might say "old people...He is Zora been in this world many years...he's not one to except the world has change" Nila commented
"He's old fashioned not evil." Eldwin said. "But he does hate me and its a little annoying x

"He's old fashioned not evil." Eldwin said. "But he does hate me and its a little annoying x
"Never said evil just old, old people especially are scared of change because they aren't flexible enough to change with it and somehow that's our fault." Pass scoffed again but told himself he would do his best to behave.

"He's old fashioned not evil." Eldwin said. "But he does hate me and its a little annoying
"I know dear..." Nila said placing her hand on his shoulder.
"Never said evil just old, old people especially are scared of change because they aren't flexible enough to change with it and somehow that's our fault." Pass scoffed again but told himself he would do his best to behave.
"Well its just how he is Pass he has been in this world for many of a years. So yes change dose not come easy for him.." she agreed with Pass. "We should keep going, the faster we get there the faster this can get through with.." she added.

"I know dear..." Nila said placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Well its just how he is Pass he has been in this world for many of a years. So yes change dose not come easy for him.." she agreed with Pass. "We should keep going, the faster we get there the faster this can get through with.." she added.
He looked at Nila. "Everything will be alright. Blessing or no blessing you're nit getting rid of me easy."

"Ah go fly around if we're embarrassung you."
"good idea buddy ." Pass ran at Eldwin and jumped kicking off his head with enough force to make Eldwin stumble but surprisingly enough not enough to hurt him and quickly began flapping taking to the sky and doing laps around them and barrel rolls

Pass made a little gagging noise "that is sickeningly sweet." He made exaggerated gagging noises at how sappy they were.
"Ah go fly around if we're embarrassung you."
"good idea buddy ." Pass ran at Eldwin and jumped kicking off his head with enough force to make Eldwin stumble but surprisingly enough not enough to hurt him and quickly began flapping taking to the sky and doing laps around them and barrel rolls
A light blush come on to Nila's cheeks. We're they being sickeningly sweet? She just figured they were engaging in playful banter. Were Rita's not a very showy in effection to their partner if he found this simple banter romantically. This confused the Zora a bit as she watch Pass take off with his own dramatic flare. "Was that too much?..." she asked Eldwin as they continued to walk "I'm quite confused...we weren't engage in any ritual courting with eachother..." she asked.

A light blush come on to Nila's cheeks. We're they being sickeningly sweet? She just figured they were engaging in playful banter. Were Rita's not a very showy in effection to their partner if he found this simple banter romantically. This confused the Zora a bit as she watch Pass take off with his own dramatic flare. "Was that too much?..." she asked Eldwin as they continued to walk "I'm quite confused...we weren't engage in any ritual courting with eachother..." she asked.
"He seems the type to avoid anything other than flying and adventure." He shrugged.

"He seems the type to avoid anything other than flying and adventure." He shrugged.

"Ah I see...that would explain it..." Nila said looking up at Pass as he flew around. "Also we must not forget that our dear Pass is quite dramatic as well"
Pass faintly heard that comment and blew a loud raspberry at them as he soared in a tight circle around their heads. Though Eldwin was close in the sense Pass was mainly focused on speed and adventure but he sometimes thought about romance.

Pass faintly heard that comment and blew a loud raspberry at them as he soared in a tight circle around their heads. Though Eldwin was close in the sense Pass was mainly focused on speed and adventure but he sometimes thought about romance.
Nila let out a chuckle as Pass flew by and blew a raspberry at them. She shook her head as he was soared above them in a tight circle. The Zora looked out forward as they continued on their journey, growing closer to her homeland.

( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth should we time skip to them reaching the Zora domain?)

Last edited:
A few days later they reached zora's domain. The blue marble bridge was all yhat atoof between Edwin and a race full of people that mostly hated him.

A few days later they reached zora's domain. The blue marble bridge was all yhat atoof between Edwin and a race full of people that mostly hated him.
Nila looked at the blue marble bridge that would take them to her home. The short caramel Zora turned to look at Edwin, she gently placed her hand on his arm in a comforting way. "You know....its not to late to turn back..." she said.

Nila looked at the blue marble bridge that would take them to her home. The short caramel Zora turned to look at Edwin, she gently placed her hand on his arm in a comforting way. "You know....its not to late to turn back..." she said.
"Oh but it is." Pass said as he put an arm around them both and started to walk them across the bridge. "don't worry Eldwin you are a competent warrior with a cool arm what's to dislike plus you have the coolest and fastest rito by your side oh and of course the love of a Zora so you'll be fine." Pass spoke with his usual endless optimism.

"Oh but it is." Pass said as he put an arm around them both and started to walk them across the bridge. "don't worry Eldwin you are a competent warrior with a cool arm what's to dislike plus you have the coolest and fastest rito by your side oh and of course the love of a Zora so you'll be fine." Pass spoke with his usual endless optimism.
He smiled gently. "Well you're right about most of those things." He said. "Still unsure about the arm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back