• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Nila walked in to the banquet along with Pass. She went over to greet the chief to which Nila made sure to thanked her once more for the invitation and the grand feast. Nila was excited she hadn't have authentic Gerudo cooking since we was very little. Drumonkey Drumonkey
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

It was mostly made up of prime meat and hydromelon dishes.
Pass smiled wide "ohh I've not had dishes like this before!" Pass began to gather large dishes of food.

It was mostly made up of prime meat and hydromelon dishes.
Pass smiled wide "ohh I've not had dishes like this before!" Pass began to gather large dishes of food.
Nila gathereda great amount of food as much she could and careful wraped them for Eldwin placing it into her satchel. She looked over towards Pass smiling at his excitement. "You got quite the appetite young Pass..." she said looking at the gathered plates of large amounts of food on his side.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Nila gathereda great amount of food as much she could and careful wraped them for Eldwin placing it into her satchel. She looked over towards Pass smiling at his excitement. "You got quite the appetite young Pass..." she said looking at the gathered plates of large amounts of food on his side.
Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Of course it takes a lot of energy and power to climb to the speed and maintain it flying fast requires me to be light and strong." Pass flexed a bit before sitting down to eat.

"Of course it takes a lot of energy and power to climb to the speed and maintain it flying fast requires me to be light and strong." Pass flexed a bit before sitting down to eat.
As they had their fun Eldwin spent his time just outside. The gerudo guards keeping a close eye on him making sure that he didn't try to get in. He focused instead on meditative training.

It was something that he didn't tell Nila. A secret he kept very close to the chest. His arm was infected with malice. The blood moon was rising tonight. And every time it did his arm would burn and the scar would glow. It took his full concentration and mental fortitude to keep the malice from taking over these nights. To keep it from spreading past his arm into the rest of his body. As it filled gis head with dark, hateful, and painful thoughts.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

As they had their fun Eldwin spent his time just outside. The gerudo guards keeping a close eye on him making sure that he didn't try to get in. He focused instead on meditative training.

It was something that he didn't tell Nila. A secret he kept very close to the chest. His arm was infected with malice. The blood moon was rising tonight. And every time it did his arm would burn and the scar would glow. It took his full concentration and mental fortitude to keep the malice from taking over these nights. To keep it from spreading past his arm into the rest of his body. As it filled gis head with dark, hateful, and painful thoughts.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Oh well of course I would imagine it would take up a lot of energy to be able to get to such speeds and lift yourself up high. I don't know much about flying....but I know about swimming and it has a few similarities...." she said with a chuckle as Pass flexed before sitting down. Nila went back to the plate if food she had gathered for herself and she she started to eat. As she ate she looked around the celebration and the Gerudos there. Eldwincame to her mind she wondered if he was doing find out there on his own.

"Oh well of course I would imagine it would take up a lot of energy to be able to get to such speeds and lift yourself up high. I don't know much about flying....but I know about swimming and it has a few similarities...." she said with a chuckle as Pass flexed before sitting down. Nila went back to the plate if food she had gathered for herself and she she started to eat. As she ate she looked around the celebration and the Gerudos there. Eldwincame to her mind she wondered if he was doing find out there on his own.
He was not. They heard a noise. "A man! A man! has been brought into the city!" One of the guards was holding a feverish Eldwin. His arm was glowing with crimson darkness. (Oxymoron)
"We had to you're chiefship. He collapsed and started screaming. We think... we think he is infected with Malice. He seems to be in terrible pain." Drumonkey Drumonkey

He was not. They heard a noise. "A man! A man! has been brought into the city!" One of the guards was holding a feverish Eldwin. His arm was glowing with crimson darkness. (Oxymoron)
"We had to you're chiefship. He collapsed and started screaming. We think... we think he is infected with Malice. He seems to be in terrible pain." Drumonkey Drumonkey
Nila stood up quickly as she heard yelling of a man. As she got up she spotted the guards coming in holding Eldwin. "Eldwin" she whispered her eyes fell towards his arm as she saw it glow with crimson darkness. Nila quickly rushed over to him as she watched him collapse to the floor in agony. Infected with Malice?! Why had he kept such a thing from her?

Nila stood up quickly as she heard yelling of a man. As she got up she spotted the guards coming in holding Eldwin. "Eldwin" she whispered her eyes fell towards his arm as she saw it glow with crimson darkness. Nila quickly rushed over to him as she watched him collapse to the floor in agony. Infected with Malice?! Why had he kept such a thing from her?
He clearly looked to he in pain

He clearly looked to he in pain
It pained her to see him in so much pain as she turn towards the chiefship. She begged for help with her eyes she wanted to help but was unsure how. This triggering back memories of when he was found after he lost his home.

It pained her to see him in so much pain as she turn towards the chiefship. She begged for help with her eyes she wanted to help but was unsure how. This triggering back memories of when he was found after he lost his home.
"Take him to the inn and keep him comfortable. The moment he is able he is too leave." She said.

He winced amd jerked randomly.
(just because to mentioned Princess Mononoke, so why not)

Nila had removed Eldwin's armor getting him as comfortable as possible. She now stared at his bare arm for a while before turning to Eldwin and back to his arm. She took the bucket of water she had to the side for the rags to help keep his fever down. Grabbing his arm she dunked it into the water.

(just because to mentioned Princess Mononoke, so why not)

Nila had removed Eldwin's armor getting him as comfortable as possible. She now stared at his bare arm for a while before turning to Eldwin and back to his arm. She took the bucket of water she had to the side for the rags to help keep his fever down. Grabbing his arm she dunked it into the water.
He startes screaming when she grabbed his arm.

He startes screaming when she grabbed his arm.
He was strong as she almost lost her grip. "I'm so sorry my dear" she said holding on to him tightly as she closed her eyes as it pained her to hear the sound of his screaming. She kept his arm dunked under the water in hope is would help.

He was strong as she almost lost her grip. "I'm so sorry my dear" she said holding on to him tightly as she closed her eyes as it pained her to hear the sound of his screaming. She kept his arm dunked under the water in hope is would help.
Once the blood moon returned to normal he started to calm down.

"Where am I? Its dark! WHAT'S GOING ON!" He panicked and tried to reach for a weapon.
"Eldwin calm down!...your alright..calm down..." Nila said glad she removed all his weapons. They were placed in the corner of the room along with his armor. "Your safe....no danger at all...its dark for a reason...don't worry not lose of eyesight...just please calm down"

"Eldwin calm down!...your alright..calm down..." Nila said glad she removed all his weapons. They were placed in the corner of the room along with his armor. "Your safe....no danger at all...its dark for a reason...don't worry not lose of eyesight...just please calm down"
He heard her voice. "Okay..." He sat up. "Water..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back