• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In Breath of The Wild, The Hero awakens 100 years after The Calamity. Hyrule is in turmoil for much of those 100 years and much of it is lost to time. Surely there are stories to tell. People who, at the very least, attempted to do greats thing in those 100 years. Taking place one year after the initial calamity there are those who still hold hope for hyrule. Those who have given up. And those who are simply trying to be. This is their story. Those who fought as a precursor to the Hero's awakening a century later.

Last edited:
One year later after the initial strike of Calamity Eldwin found himself in a fight against members of the Yiga clan who had attacked a group of people who still supported the fight against the calamity for all the goof fighting them would do. He was a skilled fighter sure but it was still him against four other people. All of them highly trained ninjas. He was losing. Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
One year later after the initial strike of Calamity Eldwin found himself in a fight against members of the Yiga clan who had attacked a group of people who still supported the fight against the calamity for all the goof fighting them would do. He was a skilled fighter sure but it was still him against four other people. All of them highly trained ninjas. He was losing. Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie
Pass was soaring over the lands aiming to return to his temporary base when he saw a group with one man fighting against several yiga Pass smiled widely and beat his wings send himself higher before spiraling and divisng towards the group his speed causing a shockwave as he full on tackled one of the yiga sending them flying before he lifted again and began to circle the group in a loud voice he called out "I'm here to pass you slowpokes up so get ready!"

Pass was soaring over the lands aiming to return to his temporary base when he saw a group with one man fighting against several yiga Pass smiled widely and beat his wings send himself higher before spiraling and divisng towards the group his speed causing a shockwave as he full on tackled one of the yiga sending them flying before he lifted again and began to circle the group in a loud voice he called out "I'm here to pass you slowpokes up so get ready!"
They shifted their focus to Pass instead. As one of them attempted to sneak attack him from behind the assailant was hit in the face by a soldier's shield. "That is for the help that was getting hairy." Eldwin said to Pass.

They shifted their focus to Pass instead. As one of them attempted to sneak attack him from behind the assailant was hit in the face by a soldier's shield. "That is for the help that was getting hairy." Eldwin said to Pass.
"No need to thank me I was just flying by when I saw someone who needed help." Pass drew his bow and began to loose arrows at the Yiga.

"No need to thank me I was just flying by when I saw someone who needed help." Pass drew his bow and began to loose arrows at the Yiga.
Several of them dodged far more of them didn't. "They've been attacking more people in the past year but I didn't think they'd stoop to attacking random passersby." He said. "We did it draw you out you hyrulean army schmuck." One said trying to stab him. "Our leader doesn't appreciate you messing with out operations." Pass would now notice that over one his chainmail sleeves was a blue bandana sporting the crest of the Hyrulean knights.

Several of them dodged far more of them didn't. "They've been attacking more people in the past year but I didn't think they'd stoop to attacking random passersby." He said. "We did it draw you out you hyrulean army schmuck." One said trying to stab him. "Our leader doesn't appreciate you messing with out operations." Pass would now notice that over one his chainmail sleeves was a blue bandana sporting the crest of the Hyrulean knights.
Pass wants fully sure what the significance of the bandana was but he quickly switched weapons and dashed into combat with the Yiga "I don't care why you did it but what you're doing is evil and must be stopped."

Pass wants fully sure what the significance of the bandana was but he quickly switched weapons and dashed into combat with the Yiga "I don't care why you did it but what you're doing is evil and must be stopped."
Seeing that even with superior numbers they were outmatched by the two warriors, the Yoga retreated disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Seeing that even with superior numbers they were outmatched by the two warriors, the Yoga retreated disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Nila had heard the commotion, she was ready to go in and fight. However, as she reached the battle the Yoga disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "oh crabcakes... I miss the fight" she said with a disappointed sigh and frown as she stood behind the two.

Nila had heard the commotion, she was ready to go in and fight. However, as she reached the battle the Yoga disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "oh crabcakes... I miss the fight" she said with a disappointed sigh and frown as she stood behind the two.
"Sorry Nila." Eldwin said.

"That is quite alright, ...there will be more battles" She replied leaning against her spear "and who might be your new companion?..." she asked looking over at Pass
"My name is pass and I'm the fastest flyer around and a decent shot if I do say so myself and who might you be?" Pass smiled best he could as he sheathed his blades.

"My name is pass and I'm the fastest flyer around and a decent shot if I do say so myself and who might you be?" Pass smiled best he could as he sheathed his blades.
"I see you have assisted one on my dearest of friends, in battle...it is all but my pleasure to meet you Pass" Nila bowing her head "I am Nila, the fastest and most power swimmer around...and talented spear-wielder" she replied with a small smirk

"I see you have assisted one on my dearest of friends, in battle...it is all but my pleasure to meet you Pass" Nila bowing her head "I am Nila, the fastest and most power swimmer around...and talented spear-wielder" she replied with a small smirk
"And I'm Eldwin. Trying to save the world and miserably failing at every turn." He said.

"And I'm Eldwin. Trying to save the world and miserably failing at every turn." He said.
Pass laughed heartily and patted Eldwin on the back "you're too small to save the world one hylian couldn't be counted on to save the world. I like your spirit but remember to appreciate what you've done."

Pass laughed heartily and patted Eldwin on the back "you're too small to save the world one hylian couldn't be counted on to save the world. I like your spirit but remember to appreciate what you've done."
He nodded. "I know. I'm no champion. And if they failed then I can only hope help a few people."

"Maybe. But it was never about just me." He said looking at the band on his arm. It was part of his late father's knight uniform.

(Was waiting for Dru to answer before posting once more)
(Sorry last night sucked) Pass tilted his head "well where are you headed we can help you get these people there and see if there's anything else we can do to help?"

(Sorry last night sucked) Pass tilted his head "well where are you headed we can help you get these people there and see if there's anything else we can do to help?"
"We're heading to Gerudo Town to return something stolen by thieves. Although I guess she's the one actually returning stuff. I can't go in being a man and all."

"We're heading to Gerudo Town to return something stolen by thieves. Although I guess she's the one actually returning stuff. I can't go in being a man and all."
"You are welcome to join us Pass, I do not mind......well Eldwin the offer still stand of you letting me dress you as a female and you could come along with me to Gerudo Town" she said with a smirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back