• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
(Well yea true if they been traveling together for a while. But guessing now that they are together together she would not look away and not look, but now she deemed herself fine to not look away XD. Besides he is a tall muscular very fit man, Nila is just O////O)
Eldwin waled a bit away as not to distract Nila from teaching Pass

Eldwin waled a bit away as not to distract Nila from teaching Pass
Nila had been slightly distracted as she looked over and stared at Eldwin for a few seconds forgetting what she had been doing and had let go of Pass, who she been holding up to help float. Nila gasped and deeply blushed as Edwin waled away. The Zora quickly noticing she had become distracted as she quickly pulled Pass out of the water. "Are you alright?...please forgive me Pass she said..."
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Nila had been slightly distracted as she looked over and stared at Eldwin for a few seconds forgetting what she had been doing and had let go of Pass, who she been holding up to help float. Nila gasped and deeply blushed as Edwin waled away. The Zora quickly noticing she had become distracted as she quickly pulled Pass out of the water. "Are you alright?...please forgive me Pass she said..."
Drumonkey Drumonkey
Pass was spluttering and shook his head and arms to dislodge the water from his feathers while he coughed water up from his lungs he gave Nila a dirty look for a moment then said "let's continue shall we?"

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Eldwin hadn't noticed her mishap

Eldwin hadn't noticed her mishap
Pass was spluttering and shook his head and arms to dislodge the water from his feathers while he coughed water up from his lungs he gave Nila a dirty look for a moment then said "let's continue shall we?"
Nila blushed out of embarrassment having allowed herself to get distracted when she was to be focused on a task. "Forgive me Pass....yes of course let us continue with the lessons.." Nila agreed. "Alright floating is good...let's try kicks...you will lay on your belly ill hold on to your wings as you stretch them out to me and you can practice your kicks.....um...woukd you like me to demonstrate?" She asked.

Nila blushed out of embarrassment having allowed herself to get distracted when she was to be focused on a task. "Forgive me Pass....yes of course let us continue with the lessons.." Nila agreed. "Alright floating is good...let's try kicks...you will lay on your belly ill hold on to your wings as you stretch them out to me and you can practice your kicks.....um...woukd you like me to demonstrate?" She asked.
"No need it's like a weird way of flying through I've never kicked before..." Pass seemed thoughtful seemingly past the near death he had experienced due to Nila being thirsty. He quickly and shakily took the position and started to kick with minimal effect as his feet didn't work well for kicking in water.

"No need it's like a weird way of flying through I've never kicked before..." Pass seemed thoughtful seemingly past the near death he had experienced due to Nila being thirsty. He quickly and shakily took the position and started to kick with minimal effect as his feet didn't work well for kicking in water.
(🤣🤣🤣 oh 🤣🤣🤣 that was hilarious!)

Nila simply and gently nodded at Pass as he told her that he would not need a demonstration. She took a step back and waited in the water as he took a swimming postion. Nila could not help but feel bad that she almost cause Pass to drown, but mostly emembressed from what she had let happened due to her distraction. However could anyone blamed her, Eldwin was quite tall, strong and handsome Hylian. She closed her eyes and pushed any unnecessary thoughts away and focused back to teaching Pass as she had promised. She kept close ready to help the Rito if needed.

Nila simply and gently nodded at Pass as he told her that he would not need a demonstration. She took a step back and waited in the water as he took a swimming postion. Nila could not help but feel bad that she almost cause Pass to drown, but mostly emembressed from what she had let happened due to her distraction. However could anyone blamed her, Eldwin was quite tall, strong and handsome Hylian. She closed her eyes and pushed any unnecessary thoughts away and focused back to teaching Pass as she had promised. She kept close ready to help the Rito if needed.
Eldwin kept his distance from their lesson having an idea of what had distracted Nila.

Pass was doing not terribly but clearly doing more floundering than swimming however sheer determination seemed to keep him afloat. "I'm I'm doing it!"

Pass was doing not terribly but clearly doing more floundering than swimming however sheer determination seemed to keep him afloat. "I'm I'm doing it!"
Eldwin was looking out past the river. He got out of the water and started to get dressed picking up his sword and his shield.

Eldwin was looking out past the river. He got out of the water and started to get dressed picking up his sword and his shield.
Nila kept her hands and arms up trying to block some of the water that Pass was splashing around as he supposedly swam. "...um...yes...the swimming in a way has improved..." she replied. Nila wiped the water that have been splaced on her and turned a bit to the side catching movement in the corner of her eye. She turned noticing Eldwin was now dressed picking up is sword and shield. This cause Nila to grow a bit cautious "Pass....I believe the swimming lessons might have to be picked up another day..." she said trying to stop the Rita's splashing around.

Nila kept her hands and arms up trying to block some of the water that Pass was splashing around as he supposedly swam. "...um...yes...the swimming in a way has improved..." she replied. Nila wiped the water that have been splaced on her and turned a bit to the side catching movement in the corner of her eye. She turned noticing Eldwin was now dressed picking up is sword and shield. This cause Nila to grow a bit cautious "Pass....I believe the swimming lessons might have to be picked up another day..." she said trying to stop the Rita's splashing around.
Pass stopped and stood up looking disheveled as he was soaked and stared at Nila for a few moments before shaking violently getting water everywhere. "are we moving on now?"

Pass stopped and stood up looking disheveled as he was soaked and stared at Nila for a few moments before shaking violently getting water everywhere. "are we moving on now?"
"Looks like SKultulla's." He said pointing to the hill. A swarm of huge spiders were crawling toward them.

"Looks like SKultulla's." He said pointing to the hill. A swarm of huge spiders were crawling toward them.
Nila wiped her face as Pass sent water flying everywhere as he shook violently to dry himself off. "Yes I believe we are, we seem to have company.." Nila said getting out of the water and grabing her gear and spear. Seeing the amount of Skultulla's scurrying down the hill sent shivers down her spin. "Discusting..." she said to herself.

Nila wiped her face as Pass sent water flying everywhere as he shook violently to dry himself off. "Yes I believe we are, we seem to have company.." Nila said getting out of the water and grabing her gear and spear. Seeing the amount of Skultulla's scurrying down the hill sent shivers down her spin. "Discusting..." she said to herself.
Pass smiled as he saw them and ran to his gear slipping it on and pulling out his bow and arrows and began to draw back as he fired fire arrows and shock arrows at the group. "Are we fighting or running?"

Pass smiled as he saw them and ran to his gear slipping it on and pulling out his bow and arrows and began to draw back as he fired fire arrows and shock arrows at the group. "Are we fighting or running?"
"Fighting we're too near to Zora's Domain to let them through." He said

Nila heard what Eldwin said, even though her own kind hated him, he was going to make sure no Skultulla's made their way through the Zora domain. She did not speak she just took off running to Eldwin's side to fight off the Skultulla's

"Perfect I've been itching for a fight. How do you want to take them down?" Pass asked with clear excitement as he continued to fire elemental arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back