• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
well I figured his character wouldn't kill ours just kinda throw us around till he gets bored and leaves but it could be how we showcase some of our breathing styles

that's a smart idea tbh, good beginning arc where we learn how we can be at combat

well I figured his character wouldn't kill ours just kinda throw us around till he gets bored and leaves but it could be how we showcase some of our breathing styles
Yeah, I was thinking they’d try and take Tsushiro’s head and lose , but impress him enough that he doesn’t kill them

Last edited:
So, if one of you guys wants to type up the next post to lead into the confrontation with Upper Moon 2, I’ll go ahead and type up his initial interaction. Kinda wanna wait for Haze- Haze- to post upper moon 1’s response first.
Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Ganryu Ganryu

Last edited:
I'm actually getting the post up right now, gimme a sec-

Apologies for taking so long btw my internet's been kinda trash lately.
No no, literally my fault lol I tagged the wrong person earlier >.<

So just wanna say, I love Upper Moon 1 already, you definitely nailed how I was hoping he would interact with Tsushiro, polite, but also very obvious in the fact that he doesn’t mind toying with him. Haze- Haze-

Mkay, so I fixed it up -

Finally-

Also, should I make the intro for Misuna?

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

Last edited:
Ok so I’ve been thinking about this. Wait untill after the kids confront @LightningChildIxion’s demon and then he will go to report it to the demon king. That will be when we introduce him
Oki dokie! Also, is the character sheet good to go now?

Alright so I don’t mean to be a prune but you are really missing some key details. Haven’t told us why he is a demon slayer, how he became a demon, how he keeps himself from burning in the light. If he doesn’t have a breathing style or a blood demon art then how does he fight? Simple swordsmanship? I don’t mean to be an ass but there is a lot of information that’s missing.
Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts

Sorry about that last post, I’ll try to make sure the next ones seem more fluid.

There goes a quick, and very edgy, post. Just wanted to rush something out for Takafumi real quick so apologies in advance for any grammatical horrors/mistakes in general it may have.

Will get something out for Keijirou soonish

I’ll try to get the next post for Tsushiro up sometime soon. Out looking at cars currently, so it’ll probably be about an hour, 2 tops.

Honestly, my post sucks too XD so I'm sorry as well

Hey, look at that, a post where Masahiko didn't say a word. Bet that never happens again.

So, Oji was gonna shank Tsushiro in the back, that’s cold
zoidberg-joke-is-bad-you-should-feel-bad.gif

(Lol, I actually love puns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back