• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alrighty, the main rp page will be up when I get off. um we need at least one Hashira and One master (ill just make NPC's if no one wants to make a character)

Alrighty, the main rp page will be up when I get off. um we need at least one Hashira and One master (ill just make NPC's if no one wants to make a character)
Iโ€™m just about done with my Initiate character, and I wouldnโ€™t mind making a Hashira, although I can probably only manage the 3 , but I can start as soon as I get home just cause hospital WiFi sucks .

The water Hashira slotโ€™s open, right ?

Also when do you think the main rp will be up? Cause I can rush a bit to get the Hashiraโ€™s framework done and the develope as it goes .

Kk, well Iโ€™ll try and get the Hashira atleast mostly developed by then.

Ok so Iโ€™ll make a Hashira and a master as well, probably just back ground characters since I already have three ๐Ÿ’€

Got the second character posted in the other thread, Iโ€™ll have the water Hashira finished sometime tonight as well.

So, first sorry that itโ€™s not completely done just yet, but Iโ€™ve got almost the entirety of the water Hashira done , minus forms after the 3rd which I can finish up tomorrow, just making it in from work so I kinda rushed to get the majority done. If anybody has suggestions on the other forms, itโ€™s greatly appreciated.

So, first sorry that itโ€™s not completely done just yet, but Iโ€™ve got almost the entirety of the water Hashira done , minus forms after the 3rd which I can finish up tomorrow, just making it in from work so I kinda rushed to get the majority done. If anybody has suggestions on the other forms, itโ€™s greatly appreciated.
I can help with the forms!!

Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts um you are welcome to make your character the demon king if you wanted, if not a normal demon or upper moon will be fine. just finished my hashira so ill make one demon and then get everything set up so we can start.

Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts um you are welcome to make your character the demon king if you wanted, if not a normal demon or upper moon will be fine. just finished my hashira so ill make one demon and then get everything set up so we can start.
I was mostly planning on it, as they're pretty OP, but I didn't wanna take it if someone else was already planning for taking the demon king.

nah I don't think anyone planned on taking that slot but you can just make an upper moon if you wanted to wait and see if someone else wanted it

nah I don't think anyone planned on taking that slot but you can just make an upper moon if you wanted to wait and see if someone else wanted it
Nah. I'll go ahead and snatch it.

Okie!!! I fixed the CS to say demon king

Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Nobody Special Nobody Special

getting the main thread up now. The rp will start with the morning that the students move up in rank, the goal is to introduce your character and have them make their way to the town square where the ceremony will take place. The hashira shouldn't be introduced until the ceremony starts and the masters and demons should be introduced after that. Instead of the whole "picking your ore" thing I figured trainees just submit a design to the smiths who create a Nichirin Blade based said design and is presented when the trainee becomes an initiate. (let me know now if you guys don't like that idea) with that being said I figured the custom haori could be presented at the same time.
Please let me know if you don't like this idea or if you have suggestions....just like this post if you are good to start

Finished the blood demon art for mine!!

well its up, sorry if its a little choppy, but remember start with your younger characters and corps member characters first!! feel free to get started, I gotta get ready for work but ill post my intros when I get the chance. For all Purposes if I am not able to respond to anything like someone asking to join or to accept a character Nobody Special Nobody Special Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts as the first ones to take interest in the rp you guys can accept characters and all that good stuff.

can't wait to start, ill catch you all a little later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back