• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
They did make the character first lol, I just thought it would be a cool story thing. We can just see how things develop. Are you possibly going to open more Hashria roles in the future?

simj26 simj26 I like your character btw! If she's accepted, do you think her and Kaori.could be friends? They both use Thunder breathing and they're both kind of quiet, reserved types Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight I'd kind of like Kaori to be friends with your Hashria for the same reason plus they're the same age
I honestly doubt anyone can be friends with either of Takeda's personalities. One's an awkward mess, and the other one is just a mess, not to mention that she has some really deep-seated trust issues. If Kaori could juuuust get over the initial (albeit very high) threshold, they probably could be friends.
well honestly I only made my wind Hashira character as a filler so I don't really mind getting rid of him. I wanted to stick with the 4 Hashira but maybe we can change this in Rp and it can go to the original 7 seeing as we are getting a lot of new members. But with that being said it couldn't be two hashira with the same breathing style, though simj26 simj26 has a couple of different forms its still the same breathing style. I would be open to the idea of Kaori being the thunder master and then maybe create a new breathing style to become a Hashira.

Well, the styles I came up for Takeda was just an attempt to extrapolate off what we know, since the person capable of actually using the different forms was a demon, and was augmenting his attacks with real lightning, which would be...pretty difficult for most normal people to do.

They did make the character first lol, I just thought it would be a cool story thing. We can just see how things develop. Are you possibly going to open more Hashria roles in the future?

simj26 simj26 I like your character btw! If she's accepted, do you think her and Kaori.could be friends? They both use Thunder breathing and they're both kind of quiet, reserved types Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight I'd kind of like Kaori to be friends with your Hashria for the same reason plus they're the same age
Thatโ€™s definitely cool with me if youโ€™d like to have some interactions with Suichiro , btw definitely digging the sisters.

I honestly doubt anyone can be friends with either of Takeda's personalities. One's an awkward mess, and the other one is just a mess, not to mention that she has some really deep-seated trust issues. If Kaori could juuuust get over the initial (albeit very high) threshold, they probably could be friends.

Well, the styles I came up for Takeda was just an attempt to extrapolate off what we know, since the person capable of actually using the different forms was a demon, and was augmenting his attacks with real lightning, which would be...pretty difficult for most normal people to do.
Oh she's gonna hate the other Hashira, especially Hige and Yusuke........I love it already

And yea I figured, you did a great job btw

Thatโ€™s definitely cool with me if youโ€™d like to have some interactions with Suichiro , btw definitely digging the sisters.
Yay! I'm glad, first off cause I like Suichiro and secondly, I got excited to make Kaori and Rumi

Oooo, edgy, Kaori will do her best. Also you did put in some greasy detail in the moves, I just went with what was on the wiki cause it was late when I made Kaori lol

Yay! I'm glad, first off cause I like Suichiro and secondly, I got excited to make Kaori and Rumi

Oooo, edgy, Kaori will do her best. Also you did put in some greasy detail in the moves, I just went with what was on the wiki cause it was late when I made Kaori lol
Greatly appreciated! I definitely think they could get along really well and Iโ€™m definitely looking forward to seeing it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Oh she's gonna hate the other Hashira, especially Hige and Yusuke........
I think... hige and yusuke would probably get along better with her. They'd probably understand her better, and she'd probably understand them. Suichiro, on the other hand...probably wouldn't be on best terms with either of her, and he's probably the only one she actively despises.

I think... hige and yusuke would probably get along better with her. They'd probably understand her better, and she'd probably understand them. Suichiro, on the other hand...probably wouldn't be on best terms with either of her, and he's probably the only one she actively despises.
Of course , dislike the nice guy whoโ€™s not one of the two drunks :p

Of course , dislike the nice guy whoโ€™s not one of the two drunks :p
Nice people are ESPECIALLY on the top of her dislike list. At least the drunks will be mean or drunk enough to be truthful and won't stab you in the back, while the nice people just smile and laugh and tell you everything's alright but actually everything's not at all, and--

Nice people are ESPECIALLY on the top of her dislike list. At least the drunks will be mean or drunk enough to be truthful and won't stab you in the back, while the nice people just smile and laugh and tell you everything's alright but actually everything's not at all, and--
Oof, I- , to be fair the drunks will do the same thing lol

Hey sorry that I've been absent, It was my children's first game and ive been running around all day. Gonna have a post up for Oji and Kimito soon!!!!

So, uhhh, I'm leaving this roleplay-

I'm so sorry - I haven't been in, and ive been stressed as hell-

Hope things get better for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Awee it sucks to see you go, I hope you are alright and that everything sorts itself out. You are always welcome if you decide to come back. Life gets hectic so I understand completely.

Still lost, threw out random enemy in the city, whatever group gets their first, just @ me. Am I so unimaginative that I just named a Yuki Onna as Yuki? Yes. Yes I am. Ask me what her last name is, I dare you. :D

I'd just ask it not be the three idiots, I'd rather not fight myself, and we just had a big encounter.

Last edited:
Btw, Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Can you make me a thread collaborator on the CS dump? I'll update the roster if you do.

Example where that is on one of the threads I'm in:
1630899885788.png

Attachments

• 1630899764568.png
    1630899764568.png
    735.5 KB · Views: 4
Ok well all of the original characters are still on the list besides some of the demons. Itโ€™s just taking the most recent character and putting them on there.
Ganryu Ganryu

Sooooo because we have so many new corps members or as Ganryu Ganryu said โ€œa metric fucktonโ€ I feel like the corps members should have their own mission. I want the initiates to continue their story line without having to run into a million and one demon slayers. So with that said, I think I/ the other thread collaborators will start making demons appear more frequently or I had the thought to have Demons attack Fujikasane while all the initiates are away which could give the Corps members, Hashira, and masters(besides the ones with the initiates) some screen time and we can see more breath style use.

as always I am open to ideas about making this rp flow a little more smoothly, I am headed to work in a few but I get notifications if you guys tag me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back