• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also, would you be willing to look over the rp I’m trying to develop at some point after I’ve gotten the framework done a bit more ? Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

I've kinda lost track IC who's where. When somebody needs me to jump them in the city, if you'd ping me, that'd be appreciated.

I apologize. I fell off track for a little while, but I'm back!

Does anyone else need any demons to fight? I still have that big reserve of them that are free to be fought/killed at any time.

Also, Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts , since our characters are together, what would you like them to do? Go help someone else? Or run into a problem of their own?

I apologize. I fell off track for a little while, but I'm back!

Does anyone else need any demons to fight? I still have that big reserve of them that are free to be fought/killed at any time.

Also, Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts , since our characters are together, what would you like them to do? Go help someone else? Or run into a problem of their own?
welcome back!! I think the other squad could use some and after Oji wakes up and his squad gets to Asakusa feel free to just have them pop up

Talking cash shit and got taken out by his own breathing style. Worst demon slayer award goes to…
Welll, I was playing Yasuo earlier and killed myself by knocking up Nunu in his ult, so I think I’m probably the worst demon slayer 🌚

Nah, we believe in the power of friendship out here. We'll drag him until he regains consciousness or smth

I actually wanna see a future rematch with the upper moon II and Oji's squad now-
“ We’ll just drag him “ 😂 and tbh, that’s what I hoping for, the point where they for him to acknowledge them. Just happy that I apparently didn’t botch the interaction completely.

Nah, we believe in the power of friendship out here. We'll drag him until he regains consciousness or smth

I actually wanna see a future rematch with the upper moon II and Oji's squad now-
Just have Masahiko slap him till he regains consciousness tbh.
Also I do too, after they get stronger I want a longer rematch where they actually make Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight fight them full out.

Just have Masahiko slap him till he regains consciousness tbh.
Also I do too, after they get stronger I want a longer rematch where they actually make Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight fight them full out.
Considering he almost got them all killed, that’s probably appropriate.

I’m mainly hoping to see a nice triple combo from them though.

Sorry im still in and out of sleep but no you can have a corps member character, a demon character, think we still have the Thunder Hashira slot open and like all of the master slots.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back