• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Breakfast Club

jinkx

amateur sleuth
hi, everyone!

i’m looking to do something breakfast club-inspired with a small group of talented and well-written individuals. obviously, there will be roles to fill (probably 5 or 6 depending on interest) but for now, i’m just fishing around to see if there’s any interest in redoing a classic concept like this.

primarily i’m looking for somebody to host the roleplay with me as i don’t feel confident hosting alone right now. must be a skilled writer, be decent at driving plot, + have a basic understanding of the concept.

so yes, please let me know if you’re interested in co-hosting or partaking below.

I'd love to join this, but I'm not sure if I can co-host.

I'm up for this, Would you want to share your Ideas for plot? As I recall the actual movie breakfast club was mostly about the internal growth around the concept of social perceptions on the teenagers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back