• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Break The Chains - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have a few questions I'd like to ask.

First is are we allowed to create our own species for our characters?

Second is what kind of technology are we dealing with? Can our characters use laser weaponry or are we limited to bullets and other projectile weaponry?

I have a few questions I'd like to ask.

First is are we allowed to create our own species for our characters?

Second is what kind of technology are we dealing with? Can our characters use laser weaponry or are we limited to bullets and other projectile weaponry?
To answer both of your questions, the skies the limit. Use your imagination and just come up with whatever comes to your mind!

Aren't you afraid of people god modding their characters?
Alright fair enough
Rule of thumb for characters, no impenetrable armor or indestructible items at all. No supernatural abilities of any kind, I.e. magic, teleportation, and such other things. However if you’d really like to have some sort of gimmick in your character like Telepatht, just PM me and we’ll talk it out. I’ll be looking over everyone’s characters and If I feel like something isn’t right I’ll let you all know.

"the skies the limit"

Ohh... that does mean we're limited to everyone on Earth?
Haha, just kidding. I got something in mind.

Just letting you know I changed Viirek's weapon and fighting style to suit him better. Realised a giant beam cannon wouldn't really fit his personality or his role as Helmsman so...

[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

I’ll be Posting again later tonight, I’ve gotta football game to attend to. But for now I figured, once the inmates are brought to their cells the rooming will go as follows so everyone can interact with others. Majority of Current residents are roomed together. So that being Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Agent Agent and CkSmalling CkSmalling And rest of the characters being Ezro, FireMaiden FireMaiden fickleglory fickleglory and Hextremus Hextremus will share another cell. That sound good with everyone?

That sounds fine. By the way I've been wondering about the plan to escape Inferos; have you come up with it and it's set, or do we have to plan it ourselves?

[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

Ezra is in the maximum security cellblock and not allowed to interact with prisoners other than his test subjects. My idea was he and Aubrey end up in the same cell instead with what I wrote.

That sounds fine. By the way I've been wondering about the plan to escape Inferos; have you come up with it and it's set, or do we have to plan it ourselves?

[ Siren77 Siren77 ]
Ezro has his plan, he just needs some people who can help him. Which is why did the rooming the way it is. That way he has two new people he can get on board.

Ezra is in the maximum security cellblock and not allowed to interact with prisoners other than his test subjects. My idea was he and Aubrey end up in the same cell instead with what I wrote.
The entirety of Sector A is high security. There’s no smaller area in it that’s more tight. Unless you count the psychiatric ward but more on that later. Ezra could have his own little sectioned off area for his experiments though just because he scored a medic job or something like that. But I have a way things are gonna a play out for now, that way we can get the ball rolling and won’t be stalling for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back