• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Break the Chains Character Sheets

Exanis

He Who Sees E's
Name: (placeholder)

~text

Basic
Sexuality:
Alignment:
Height:
Weight:
Combat
Preferred Weapon:
Style of Combat:
Personal
Personality:
Backstory:
Like:
Dislikes:
Goals:
Relations:
Misc.
Relics:
Kill Count:
Most Formidable Prey:

Weapon Preference: (placeholder)
Alignment: (Random placeholder)
Relics: (Empty placeholder *No one really starts with any of the good relics*)

Relations: (Placeholder)

History: (Optional placeholder)

Personality: (Optional placeholder)

Like Kel's post says below, this is not the whole CS, this is simply the minimum. Feel free to add anything else to spice up your CS~

Last edited:
*scatters papers*
Temporary placeholder!

break-chain-blur-png.301499

Currently being edited

Zeka'Re
20 | Female

General

Pronunciation
Seh-Kah Ray

Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Combat

Weapon Preference
Arm Blades
Unlike the picture, Zeka wields a a pair of arm blades, that can run the length of her arm.

Combat Style
Agile / Defensive
Zeka's style comes from the fact that she aggressively seeks the defensive. This might very well be confusing until further inspection. She always rushes to close the distance, focusing a chance to parry rather than to strike. Evasiveness playing a key role in her agile style, as she relentlessly pushes towards her opponent without ever attacking. That is, of course, until a single deciding strike can final occur.
Miscellaneous

Relics
Gem Shard Necklace

Zeka is in possession of only one relic at the beginning, which by itself avails to nothing. More so, only the shard is the relic. The poor thing was roughly turned into a necklace when Zugu sought to bring a gift to his daughter, adorning it with additional gems to aid it's unnatural glow in the moonlight. Due to jagged edges, one can assume that this 'relic' is simply a fragment of it's original piece.

Personal

Relations:
Child of Zugu'Re
He was the hero Zeka looked up to, the one individual she wanted to beat. As well, the polar opposite to what she was. Zugu was a strong man, one that was easily excited, as he seemed to enjoy life. An optimistic man that just couldn't be put down. And in a fight, he focused strength above all else, having a peculiar system of honor. He enjoyed matching his strength against another, refusing to use cheap tactics to win a fight. This is probably the reason he was killed in the end. But still, his strength was insane. It's hard to believe any normal class enemy could have taken him out.

History:
"Those 'peaceful' days were taken from me. Now all that's left is to take what remains, from whoever or whatever did it."

Personality:
"I go where I choose, do not stand in my way.

I didn't even realize I forgot to delete this! Haha! This is not a required template, feel free to add or remove whatever.

*miscellaneous blank skeleton of random proportions for personal use*

(Appearance)
Weapon Preference: (placeholder)
Alignment: (Random placeholder)
Relics: (Empty placeholder *No one really starts with any of the good relics*)

Relations: (Placeholder)

History: (Optional placeholder)

Personality: (Optional placeholder)

Last edited:
120225_robot_by_thompson46-d4rdhzu.jpg

Name:
Multipurpose Artificial Recreation, Communication and Combat Intelligence Unit M-01

Nicknames:
Marcci (Mar-key), Unit M-01, [Redacted]

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
[Data Corrupted]

Weapon Preference:
Palm-mounted Laser Blasters - [Right Blaster Damaged]
Vibro-heat Sword: 1m long, hip mounted - [Further Equipment Malfunction Detected]

Equipment:
Arm Mounted Energy Shields: 1m radius hexagonal area around the centre of the forearms - [Right Shielding Unit Damaged]
Exhaust Boosters and Retractable Back-Mounted Wings: For flight and enhanced movement purposes - [Damaged, Limited Flight Possible]
Inbuilt Medical Utensils: Built into left forearm - [Medical Supplies Low, Only Human Treatment Possible]
Long-range communicator - [Fully Operational]
Scanning Sensors: Located in the head - [Fully Operational]

Combat Style:
Marcci has different preset modes of fighting depending on what it's current master sets it to.

Standard Mode: Marcci will simply advance upon any enemy, blocking and countering any and all attacks it's capable of, shooting them down from afar and striking the enemy if it gets near with close combat weaponry.

Defensive Mode: Marcci will deploy his shields more and get in the way of attacks that will harm its master or a selected VIP. It will counter attacks more than it will attack and use ranged weaponry more.

Offensive Mode: Marcci will relentlessly pursue the enemy with a devastating mix of ranged and close combat weaponry to exploit any and all weaknesses. By not being burdened by fatigue, Marcci will continue to attack until ordered otherwise. It will block attacks less and counter them more instead.

Evasive Mode: Marcci will use its agility to block and dodge attacks to the best of its ability to ensure its own survival, countering only when there is little chance of getting damaged. It will use its weaponry less and its boosters/shields more. This mode is disabled if a VIP or its master is in danger, to which it will revert to Rescue or Defensive mode.

Rescue Mode: Marcci will use its shielding to protect a VIP or its master whilst it applies medical aid if possible. If not, it will carry the VIP to a safer location using its boosters and absorb any attacks in an attempt to save the VIP or master.

Passive Mode: Marcci will not deploy any of its weaponry or combat equipment until a threat arises. This mode is disabled if an enemy is identified or if a VIP or its master is in danger.

[Redacted] Mode: [File Not Found]

Alignment:
Personality Matrix Preference - True Neutral
[Matrix Component Severely Damaged, Alteration Impossible]

Relics:
[Not Applicaple - Unit Classified As Relic]

Relations:
[Not Applicable - No Current Masters Available]

History:
Manufactured by [Redacted] in the event of [Data Corrupted], M.A.R.C.C.I. was intended to be a glimmer of hope for what was left of humanity, should there even be any left. Tasked with the role of [Data Corrupted], educating whoever found him on what had happened and ensuring the survival and growth of the human race, Marcci's main directive is to keep as many humans alive as possible, with the current master taking the highest priority.

Marcci was [Redacted]'s last hope in ensuring humanity was given a fighting chance against [Data Corrupted] and it would be safe to assume that although he is very special in this day and age, it's not impossible that he's the only one to have been manufactured. Whilst there is no data of other M.A.R.C.C.I.'s being constructed, [Redacted] was quite a wealthy [Redacted] and had many research and evacuation bunkers set up for events like what had happened as if recently.

However, Marcci has not been in commission for quite some time now, although his records cannot date how far back this runs, but his calculations project many years of decommission. He is currently residing deactivated in one of the abandoned bunkers of [Redacted], still awaiting the day of his deactivation so that he may serve humanity for the first and possibly the last time.

Personality:
Marcci is whatever you want it to be. It is possible to rewrite his programming to make him seem female (despite his male chassis body type), to make him a killing machine, to make him an obedient civil servant or butler, to even your best friend. Marcci's standard personality is a blank serval attitude that is completely subservient to whoever his current master is. As of now, his personality matrix is partially damaged and alteration of the software is currently impossible (but could otherwise be attempted on voice command by the user), as well as much of Marcci's memory in terms of past events. He still retains all of his intelligence protocols and "training", including his serval, recreational and combat roles. He is the perfect multipurpose tool, soldier, companion and/or friend.

Last edited:
Name: Evren Rhonas
Weapon Preference: Anchor
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Relics: A Calculator

Relations: [Blank for Now]

History: Born and abandoned by his mother, Evren was expected to die off from the harsh conditions of the world, given most were too busy worrying of their own health to think about that of a baby's. As luck would have it, however, Evren survived long enough to grow and develop into the.... less than noble.. young man he is today.

He did whatever was necessary to survive, whether it be stealing, murder or other unsavory activities; all of which he has since grown numb to. He has begun to grow sick of this way of living, of barely scraping by, and desires something more. Though... he'd never say it out loud.

Personality: Despite his bring-up, Evren is a pompous and flamboyant man. He is very blunt in his wording, and very rarely does he think of how his words could hurt the feelings of those around him, or possibly earn him new enemies. He survived this long alone, what use does he have for friends?

Along with having an oversized ego, Evren is extremely promiscuous and overtly sexual. He found that using his looks to get favors done works incredibly well for him, and thus doing a little 'favor' here and there (or everywhere) could get him extremely far. As such, he displays his whorish nature like a badge of honor rather than a thing to be ashamed of.

Appearance: (I know there wasn't a place for this, but I really wanted to draw my boi, so...)

64a26bf42b1eb0991f6dd1b51656ba32.png

(I've added a few extra things to the basic sheet~. Hope that's alright!)

Name: Vermona Tanglewood
Childhood Nickname: Dubbed 'Vermin' by her siblings.
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 5’8”
Weight/build: Small frame, 120lbs

Weapon Preference: Poison
Alignment: True Evil
Relics: Music box

Relations: Silas ( zenguardian zenguardian ; discussed in private and still developing currently). They knew each other prior but that's all we've decided thus far. More to come soon on their relationship.

Personality: A cold and cool woman who has never had a friend in her life. She’s learned to keep her mouth shut and play the ‘good guy’, although she has no feelings for anyone and never has.

History: Vermona is the youngest of ten children, all of which are now deceased. From a young age her parents could tell there was something not quite right with their child, as Vermona rarely interacted with others and as an infant never smiled or laughed. As she got older, she became crueler to her siblings, and they became cruel in return. The group she was with was cold and distance, preserving values of strength and ferocity over wisdom and kindness. At eighteen, she was partnered with one of the men in the group who was surprisingly kindhearted despite their situation. It did him little good.

He tried his best to make things work with Vermona, didn't even pressure her when she refused to bare children. But she always gave more than she took. And when times were hard, when their large group was starving till even the strongest could barely stand, Vermona didn't think twice when she slipped a deadly plant into his drink.

She claimed it to be an accident; his own foolish mistake. The group, ravenous, salivating, delirious with hunger didn't need more than this excuse to justify the taboo act. They ate well that night, and many more nights before they realized the strange amount of deaths around those closest to the quiet woman. When suspicion had nestled its way deep within their hearts to the point where paranoid glances were thrown her way wherever she went, Vermona decided to leave her group and start anew somewhere else...encounter some 'fresh meat' as she put it...

Appearance: (Her design is older now, so her outfit will be revised, but my tablet decided it didn't want to work tonight and I'll be damned if Zen posts before me).

7f9eca93d882a6a0d46c2709f614d9e9.png

my tablet decided it didn't want to work tonight and I'll be damned if Zen posts before me

ok LOOK cassi I invited YOU to this rp i did not know this was a race smh

EDIT: Here we go! Sorry it took so long I was working on a super cool bbcode design but couldn't get it to work properly so I eventually just gave up LOL. I'll update this post again if I ever finish the coding but for now here's the basics!

Silas Character Sheet
silas_is_hot_by_zenguardian-db6sfof.png

Silas Romano

Height/Weight: 5'8" | 157 lbs
Weapon Preference: A good, solid stone or brick of some kind
Alignment: Chaotic good
Relics: Hearing aids
Relations: He's had a bit of an... odd experience with Vermona before in the past.

History: Silas was born and raised in an underground enclave for the majority of his life. He was born near deaf, if not completely so, but fortunately his parents outfitted him with a pair of hearing aids soon after birth that enhanced his hearing to the point where he would hear things normal people wouldn't, though he isn't aware of the fact that he'd been given a relic until several years later, when he finally went outside. Silas always had a strange fascination - though maybe it was more like an obsession - with the world above ground. He hated being chained down and restricted. He felt like he was a prisoner in his own home and he couldn't stand it. His parents and many of the other adults refrained from speaking of the world outside for so long Silas hadn't even known it existed. So many of his kith and kin talk of religion and abstract concepts such as heaven or hell. For Silas, the unexplored world above his own was what he considered to be heaven. After all, that was where the bodies of people were taken when they died. And after all, that is where people go and never come back.

Eventually, Silas ventured above ground for himself. He knows little of the outside world, but loves every bit of "freedom" it provides, even if his life is at risk every moment he is up there. Life in "heaven" is hard, but he is determined to make living on land rather than under it work! It beat living in the hell he called home.

Personality: Silas is hard-headed and hard at hearing; even with his enhanced auditory senses, Silas has a severe case of selective hearing. Silas is strong-willed and adventurous, not to mention gullible. He's also athletic and pretty hot-headed. He's definitely not the brightest tool in the shed and he can't fight worth a damn, but he can chuck a good rock or two with pinpoint accuracy! He is kind and brave, but lacks an incredible amount of finesse and experience. He is a quick learner, but only when he wants to be.

Misc:
- Silas is about as dull as the rocks he throws, so he relies pretty heavily on his instincts and luck
- When aboveground, he loathes wearing shoes and often walks around barefoot. He loves feeling the different textures of the world above with his feet. Soooo much better than the sharp stone footing there was back home
- He cried the first time he saw rain. And the sunrise. And the sunset. And the changing seasons...
- He is deathly terrified of the ocean and flying
- Excellent connoisseur of rocks. Yes, yes, he considers it one of his talents
- Can read and write very little. If he'd known that there would be so many words in heaven maybe he would've paid attention in school LOL
- Hair dye by L'Oreal

As you can see, my poor child is an idiot

Last edited:
Charlotte Lindsay

basic data
Full Name: Charlotte Marie Lindsay
alignment:Chaotic Neutral
Relics:None

Weapon Preference: Throwing Knives
height: 5'4"
misc
enjoys
- Greens (veggies)
- Running
- Time alone (she's not super introverted though)
dislikes
- Being chased (even playfully)
- Being Tickled
- Being forced into things

social
relationship: None (yet)
crush/interest: None yet
skill:
- Throwing knives (just throwing in general as well)
- Stamina when running
- Talking in awkward situations
background
bio: Charlotte was born the world already the scary, ruined planet that is was. She never knew of a time before the monsters that roamed the earth, so she adapted easily to the way things were. Her parents taught her to use weapons at a young age, so she could protect herself. She found an affinity for throwing knives at a young age, and her parents encouraged her to continue working on this. It was a good choice - something you could use for range and for close - up combat. Most of her childhood was spent learning to use these weapons, but that was how life was. Sometimes, there would be expeditions from people her family knew - they believed they could find working relics. Charlotte never believed there were any that still worked, there couldn't be... right? Her parents didn't believe either, so she was never involved in a trip like this. The place she lived was well protected, so she never got into a fight with anything taller than her knee. Compared to others, she was raised in a pretty nice situation, but things were changing now and she would have to be able to defend herself.
personality
personality: Charlotte considers herself a tough girl from the way she was raised, but compared to many other people she is not. She has yet to realize it, but life outside of her little community is hard, a lot harder than she knows. She has never stepped foot outside of it, even though at times adventure has called to her. She is generally kind, sometimes a little short with people she doesn't know. She can sometimes take a long time to warm up to people if she doesn't immediately click with them, but that is a rare occurrence anyway. She is a distrustful person, which was taught by her parents - you can't trust anyone in this world, not even your family.
25961483700_60d8f4e1ec_k.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back