• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 -

_em_

hufflepuff
her
him
about
story
  • her

her

(if you have ideas that would require anything below to change, i’d love to hear them! i don’t bite lol. also, if it wasn’t obvious, the relationship between ‘him’ and ‘her’ is NOT romantic.)

She’s the American Dream. The girl next door who came from nothing in the middle of nowhere, U.S. and made something of herself while never losing her bright smile and can-do attitude.

At least, that’s what the public knows. They know “Hope”, the teenage crime fighter who lives in New York’s cushiest tower. The one grown adults will look to for help in a crisis, the one kids admire for not having to go to school, the one who saves lives on the daily. But they don’t know the girl behind the suit, and she doesn’t know herself, really.

The newscasters will tell you she was raised by two country-loving parents in Iowa, but the reality is that she’s never heard that story before; she was raised in Vought Labortories by scientists. She doesn’t see the light of day unless her PR managers tell her it’s time to go outside; her battles are planned from the moment she leaves Vought Towers to the moment she returns. And she’s happy that way because it’s all she knows.

The only constant in her life has been ‘him’. He’s her personal bodyguard- her day to day caretaker. The one who makes sure she’s happy and healthy (and, most importantly, staying in line).

Then one day, ‘he’ decides it’s time to bust her of Vought, and suddenly her world is turned upside down.

coded by weldherwings.

story:

Supes aren’t your average people- anyone with half a brain can tell you that. They float above us (some of them literally) while protecting us from harm. Vought Industries employs them; makes sure that their every need and whim is catered to. There’s a hero officially stationed in every state, but New York is where every Supe wants to be. It’s where Vought’s most elite hero is stationed. Her name is Hope; she’s the face of the company. She does press tours, interviews, Make a Wish visits- anything Vought asks her to do without a single complaint.

For her efforts, she’s compensated with a luxurious life. Private lofts in the highest skyscraper, a more than generous weekly stipend, premium schooling, and anything she could possibly want. At least, that’s what the public’s led to believe…

I’m gonna put this up front: I’m looking for someone to play ‘him’, I’m ‘her’. You also have to be comfortable playing a wide range of characters, each of varying importance. If you go to the ‘him’ tab, you’ll be able to see what I’m comfortable with you changing.

If that didn’t chase you off, welcome! And in case you didn’t notice, this is heavily based off ‘The Boys’, but I’m a sucker for found family so I modified things to my specific liking. The following tabs will describe our main two characters (at least for now they’re the main two- I can definitely see this turning into a group rp, or a continued 1x1 where we both play multiple characters). I should probably start by introducing myself before we get into that, though.

Also, I really have no idea what this story is. I just have characters and a lose story idea lmao.

rules:

I’m Em; a 23yo college student who spends too much money on horses and custom Wawa paninis. My pronouns are she/her, and I identify as an advanced literate writer. That said, I don’t have a maximum or minimum word limit I like to hit, and I don’t expect that from my partners. I just like us to write whatever feels best for the situation.

I am diversity friendly in all aspects and expect you to be the same. I’m ghost friendly (because lord knows I’ve done it). Preferably, you’d also love to plot and create characters almost more than you love the actual writing of the story part. Must be 18 plus and comfortable with dark and uncomfortable topics; if you’re familiar with The Boys I’m sure you understand what I mean. I’m open to our story being set in the canon universe of The Boys, but am equally open to an entirely original universe, or even a mixture of both. Honestly, I’m not even sure I want The Seven to exist. For the sake of explaining my ideas well, I’m going to be using terminology and names from the show but nothing’s set in stone.

him:

Yes, I did use jensen ackles as his face claim. Yes, you can change it; I just happen to enjoy his face lol. You can change his gender, too, but I think it would be fun for him to be gay or bi, regardless. I don’t have a set story for him- sometimes I imagine him secretly having powers, sometimes he’s just a normal dude, but either way he’s somehow found himself in the higher-ups of the security department at Vought. Despite his main designation being the one who’s supposed to get her where she’s supposed to be on time and make sure she’s following orders.

Maybe he cares about her, maybe she gets on his nerves, but either way he’s grown a bit too attached. And did I mention he’s the leader of the rebellion against Vought? Yeah, he’s totally planning on busting her ass out of the plexiglass jail she’s kept in, whether his fellow rebels (or himself) like it or not.

her:

(if you have ideas that would require anything below to change, i’d love to hear them! i don’t bite lol. also, if it wasn’t obvious, the relationship between ‘him’ and ‘her’ is NOT romantic.)
She’s the American Dream. The girl next door who came from nothing in the middle of nowhere, U.S. and made something of herself while never losing her bright smile and can-do attitude.

At least, that’s what the public knows. They know “Hope”, the teenage crime fighter who lives in New York’s cushiest tower. The one grown adults will look to for help in a crisis, the one kids admire for not having to go to school, the one who saves lives on the daily. But they don’t know the girl behind the suit, and she doesn’t know herself, really.

The newscasters will tell you she was raised by two country-loving parents in Iowa, but the reality is that she’s never heard that story before; she was raised in Vought Labortories by scientists. She doesn’t see the light of day unless her PR managers tell her it’s time to go outside; her battles are planned from the moment she leaves Vought Towers to the moment she returns. And she’s happy that way because it’s all she knows. The only constant in her life has been ‘him’. He’s her personal bodyguard- her day to day caretaker. The one who makes sure she’s happy and healthy (and, most importantly, staying in line).

Then one day, ‘he’ decides it’s time to bust out of Vought, and suddenly her world is turned upside done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back