breadsticks are great.

yuyu

🐳🐳🐳
Hi! I'm Yuko.
If you search my name up online, you'll most probably end up on a hair straightening company's website. I haven’t tried their products because my hair is very straight (what a coincidence!), but please inform me if anything from them works.
I've been a role player for about four years, and I have some characters that I would love to use! I’ve been on here before (I found this site on my first year of roleplaying), and I’m a hundred percent sure that I left this site because I was utterly terrified of how much some people wanted me to write for a reply.

I'm still terrified.
However, I’m just terrified of how much you want me to write. I’m never going to be terrified of you, so feel free to contact me if you wish and we could always chat and become friends! I need me some of those. If I had friends in real life, I wouldn’t be messing around with colors and fonts on a role playing website.
Anyway, this is getting long so I guess I’ll bid you all farewell. Here are some fun facts to make this even longer. ;)

*I'm actually scared of everything.
*thunder terrifies me. snakes do not.
*I have the attention span of a four year old.
*in fact, I’m the online embodiment of a four year old. I’ll tug on your virtual shirt and follow you around asking every frivolous question I can think of.
*this is getting long and I don’t want to scare anyone away already :(
*i love you !! bye bye. 🐳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back