• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was getting pretty cringe with everything that was happening in it

Also my hair got permanently dyed yesterday
Also with yesterday I had three consecutive breakdowns all sorta around the same time
First; figured out my dad's been doing illegal gang and drug-related shit while we were out to eat. He only brought it up because he was massively drunk and he saw one of his members, and tried to get him to come over to our table for 'business purposes'.
Second; he got 'drug gummies' for himself that are filled with pot. He's allergic. I had to find his epipen.
Third; I got a letter from the school basically saying; 'Dear Parent and/or Guardian, Congradulations! Dallas has been self-selected or identified for advanced courses so hey let's put even more pressure on your child by signing him up for some regardless of his shitty grades!'
Fourth; I'm no longer allowed to have any contact with my stepmother or any part of that side of the family again. Like ever. When I become an adult, my father will kick me out if I do. He gave my sister the same thing. She might fucking move out, yet again leaving me here with a crappy father who can't seem to pick himself back up and move on.
Fifth; My fucking headset that I've been using for so long flawlessly...it also broke last night.
Sixth; My father can't seem to get over the fact that my stepmother moved on and is now kinda seeing a nice guy from her work, so he threatened to kill the dude. While we were eating. At the same time he was trying to get his buddy over to the table.
oh...

And you post this where literally EVERYONE including police can see it....

Smart move

Actually, you'd be the cause if he gets found out, plus because you knew, as shown here, you can get sent to jail as well, especially if you didn't tell police after you found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back