What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Brazil.exe

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, LGTBQ, Magical, Multiverse, Slice of Life, Super Powers
Characters
Here
Other
Here

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi nodded in understanding. “So, you like books, reading, and all that? Ah..” Maxi’s eyes glance down for a moment as he becomes lost in thought. His dark eyes shift up lightly as he looks at Grøh with a light smile. “You must be very knowledgable, then..”. He shifted a bit to sit up straighter. “I..” Maxi paused lightly, then ultimately kept his mouth shut.
Grøh raised a brow, tilting his head lightly. “Yeah, I do enjoy reading. It helps clear my mind.” He looked away for a minute to think, then turned his eyes back to Maxi. “Say, I don’t mean to press if it’s not something you wish to discuss, but I have noticed something.” He placed his hand on Maxi’s shoulder, his expression one of concern. “You always start a sentence, but you cut yourself out. Why is that?”

Syfer

Official fangurl. Don't test me; I will. ❤
-Avarice had fallen asleep on the couch.-

-Klasse went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine.-

-Heti had sat in a mall and was now scrolling through social media.-

-Feliz was drawing in the attic waiting for Akito.-

-Hanukkah was in her room talking to Vet through the door.-

-Yang was still reading in the dining room.-

-Jataki was still meditating in the living room. Her staff floating in front of her own floating body.-

-KJ in the back garden listening to music. He had his eyes closed and was doing pull ups on a tree.-

ddavidgayvidd

Soul of Maxi
Grøh raised a brow, tilting his head lightly. “Yeah, I do enjoy reading. It helps clear my mind.” He looked away for a minute to think, then turned his eyes back to Maxi. “Say, I don’t mean to press if it’s not something you wish to discuss, but I have noticed something.” He placed his hand on Maxi’s shoulder, his expression one of concern. “You always start a sentence, but you cut yourself out. Why is that?”
Maxi

//Maxi’s eyes lit up slightly as he looked up at Grøh with a slight gasp. “O-Oh! Sorry-“ Maxi averted his gaze and shook his head to clear his rising temperature. “I.. didn’t realize you noticed.. no, there’s no need to be worried. It’s just not something I’m ready ta talk about.” He said, flicking his hair out of his face lightly as he slowly glanced to Grøh. “Err.. uh.. about you, uhhh-“ He glanced around a few times. “Oh! What’s your favorite kind of book?”

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi’s eyes lit up slightly as he looked up at Grøh with a slight gasp. “O-Oh! Sorry-“ Maxi averted his gaze and shook his head to clear his rising temperature. “I.. didn’t realize you noticed.. no, there’s no need to be worried. It’s just not something I’m ready ta talk about.” He said, flicking his hair out of his face lightly as he slowly glanced to Grøh. “Err.. uh.. about you, uhhh-“ He glanced around a few times. “Oh! What’s your favorite kind of book?”
Grøh pulled back with an odd wave of overall confusion. “As I said before, I hate to press..” He began, a bit of guilt. “But, it seems you’re avoiding it. I hate to be that guy, but I think it quite helps to discuss how you might be feeling. I understand if it has to do with Hwang, or with concerns about you still possibly being cursed, just know I’m here to help, as I offered.” Grøh paused. “Would you be willing to open up with me? If you decline, I won’t press further. And, to answer your scapegoat question, I personally enjoy books like Fifty Shades of Grey.”

ddavidgayvidd

Soul of Maxi
Grøh pulled back with an odd wave of overall confusion. “As I said before, I hate to press..” He began, a bit of guilt. “But, it seems you’re avoiding it. I hate to be that guy, but I think it quite helps to discuss how you might be feeling. I understand if it has to do with Hwang, or with concerns about you still possibly being cursed, just know I’m here to help, as I offered.” Grøh paused. “Would you be willing to open up with me? If you decline, I won’t press further. And, to answer your scapegoat question, I personally enjoy books like Fifty Shades of Grey.”
Maxi

//Maxi’s eyes strain slightly, and he looked away. He trembled a bit. “It’s.. nothing of Hwang.. It’s.. I just-“ He stumbled for the right words. “Fifty Shades of Grey..? That’s.. quite the choice..” His eyes darted around. “I.. don’t really know how to say it..” Maxi said, doubting his choice of words.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi’s eyes strain slightly, and he looked away. He trembled a bit. “It’s.. nothing of Hwang.. It’s.. I just-“ He stumbled for the right words. “Fifty Shades of Grey..? That’s.. quite the choice..” His eyes darted around. “I.. don’t really know how to say it..” Maxi said, doubting his choice of words.
Grøh nodded with understanding. “It’s alright, I suppose maybe it was wrong for me to press you. If it’s not quite something you’re sure how to express, I understand.” He smiled a bit as he thought of his book choice. “Do you think they’ve got a visual adaptation? Of Fifty Shades of Grey, that is.” He looked up as he thought. “Like, a play or like.. a movie?”

ddavidgayvidd

Soul of Maxi
Grøh nodded with understanding. “It’s alright, I suppose maybe it was wrong for me to press you. If it’s not quite something you’re sure how to express, I understand.” He smiled a bit as he thought of his book choice. “Do you think they’ve got a visual adaptation? Of Fifty Shades of Grey, that is.” He looked up as he thought. “Like, a play or like.. a movie?”
Maxi

//Maxi tensed slightly. He felt horrible for not being able to speak his mind. It was eating him up inside, carefully gnawing away at his gut little by little. His heart pounded with adrenaline, as he became fearful for the words that were to slip from his mouth. “I.. know you’re.. with that man, Toby.. and all. I would hate for something to ruin what you have.. I just think.. I need to tell you that I..” Maxi began to tremble heavily, his lips quivering. “I relate to you so much, I can really open up to you.. it’s just something about you.. I think I might..” Dare he say it, and say it he did. “I think I might.. be in love with you.. and if that’s not it.. I.. think I’ve got quite.. the crush..”

Maxi’s face was horribly red, and he began to sweat. His heart raced with a speed and emotion he wasn’t sure how to describe. His throat felt as if it were to close. “I’m-“ He couldn’t believe he had said it. It was so sudden, and he didn’t think he could manage it. He sat there, staring with wide eyes. “I mean- I- platonically! I-“ Maxi raised his hands close to himself in surrender with a hefty panic. “It’s a joke, I mean-! Haha! Got you-!!” Maxi was in full hyperdrive, a nervous wreck of horrid emotion.

Clan Ize

Humans are alright until they get in your way
-Avarice had fallen asleep on the couch.-

-Klasse went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine.-

-Heti had sat in a mall and was now scrolling through social media.-

-Feliz was drawing in the attic waiting for Akito.-

-Hanukkah was in her room talking to Vet through the door.-

-Yang was still reading in the dining room.-

-Jataki was still meditating in the living room. Her staff floating in front of her own floating body.-

-KJ in the back garden listening to music. He had his eyes closed and was doing pull ups on a tree.-
*Akito teleported back to Feliz and hugged her*

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi tensed slightly. He felt horrible for not being able to speak his mind. It was eating him up inside, carefully gnawing away at his gut little by little. His heart pounded with adrenaline, as he became fearful for the words that were to slip from his mouth. “I.. know you’re.. with that man, Toby.. and all. I would hate for something to ruin what you have.. I just think.. I need to tell you that I..” Maxi began to tremble heavily, his lips quivering. “I relate to you so much, I can really open up to you.. it’s just something about you.. I think I might..” Dare he say it, and say it he did. “I think I might.. be in love with you.. and if that’s not it.. I.. think I’ve got quite.. the crush..”

Maxi’s face was horribly red, and he began to sweat. His heart raced with a speed and emotion he wasn’t sure how to describe. His throat felt as if it were to close. “I’m-“ He couldn’t believe he had said it. It was so sudden, and he didn’t think he could manage it. He sat there, staring with wide eyes. “I mean- I- platonically! I-“ Maxi raised his hands close to himself in surrender with a hefty panic. “It’s a joke, I mean-! Haha! Got you-!!” Maxi was in full hyperdrive, a nervous wreck of horrid emotion.
Grøh started with what only could be described as horror. ‘What? What the fuck? Did I hear that right?’ Was all that Grøh could manage to think. He was mortified, unable to quite process the situation. He wasn’t equipped to handle this, let alone any sign of outward emotion pointed in his direction to begin with. “Err...” He’d use the cards. “That’s.. probably not it?” Card 1, make it off to be something else, avoid the conflict. “Maybe.. you like the idea of me- like friends-“ Card 2, play it off with an outside source. “Maybe- er- Have you considered Hwang might still have an influence over you-? Maybe it’s a trick-“ Card 3, self-explanitory. “Look, Maxi, you’re a nice guy-“

ddavidgayvidd

Soul of Maxi
Grøh started with what only could be described as horror. ‘What? What the fuck? Did I hear that right?’ Was all that Grøh could manage to think. He was mortified, unable to quite process the situation. He wasn’t equipped to handle this, let alone any sign of outward emotion pointed in his direction to begin with. “Err...” He’d use the cards. “That’s.. probably not it?” Card 1, make it off to be something else, avoid the conflict. “Maybe.. you like the idea of me- like friends-“ Card 2, play it off with an outside source. “Maybe- er- Have you considered Hwang might still have an influence over you-? Maybe it’s a trick-“ Card 3, self-explanitory. “Look, Maxi, you’re a nice guy-“
Maxi

//Maxi shook his head swiftly at Grøh’s hesitation, his avoidance. “N-No! That’s not it! Trust me, I thought of all the possibilities, I tried to knock off each one, but it feels right.“ Maxi’s eyes closed slightly as his burning face began to well with tears. “It just.. feels so right to say I love you.. to think of.. all of it..” Maxi turns his head away. “I wish I could say I’m kidding with confidence, I wish I could brush these feelings off, but Grøh it’s too much. My heart stops, it beats harder just.. even talking to you! I’m not saying to abandon your love, no, I want you to be happy.” Tears began to pour down now. “Even if it isn’t with me..” Maxi turns his head to Grøh. ”I want you to be happy!” He choked out with a smile, his face strained with a different kind of hurt.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi shook his head swiftly at Grøh’s hesitation, his avoidance. “N-No! That’s not it! Trust me, I thought of all the possibilities, I tried to knock off each one, but it feels right.“ Maxi’s eyes closed slightly as his burning face began to well with tears. “It just.. feels so right to say I love you.. to think of.. all of it..” Maxi turns his head away. “I wish I could say I’m kidding with confidence, I wish I could brush these feelings off, but Grøh it’s too much. My heart stops, it beats harder just.. even talking to you! I’m not saying to abandon your love, no, I want you to be happy.” Tears began to pour down now. “Even if it isn’t with me..” Maxi turns his head to Grøh. ”I want you to be happy!” He choked out with a smile, his face strained with a different kind of hurt.
Grøh felt as if he were stabbed, shot even. His growing worry and guilt for the man consumed him all over. “Oh, Maxi...” He said breathlessly, reaching a hand out to him before he retracted it back. His heart sank as he struggled to figure out what to say, how to make it right. His silver eyes looked away with a distant sadness. “I’m.. so sorry.” He said as his eyes shut. He couldn’t cave in, no. He knew Maxi was sensitive, and last thing he wanted was to hurt him, but he had to put it right.

ddavidgayvidd

Soul of Maxi
Grøh felt as if he were stabbed, shot even. His growing worry and guilt for the man consumed him all over. “Oh, Maxi...” He said breathlessly, reaching a hand out to him before he retracted it back. His heart sank as he struggled to figure out what to say, how to make it right. His silver eyes looked away with a distant sadness. “I’m.. so sorry.” He said as his eyes shut. He couldn’t cave in, no. He knew Maxi was sensitive, and last thing he wanted was to hurt him, but he had to put it right.
Maxi

//Maxi shook his head, sniffling slightly. “No, don’t worry!” He whimpered, bringing his sleeve up to wipe the tears from his continuing tired eyes. “Like I said, it’s totally cool!” Maxi said with a light hesitation, seemingly pulling himself together. Truth be told, however, that this felt like a true arrow to the heart. Maxi was used to being rejected by many women, but never had he imagined the heartbreak that would ensue from falling for a married man. His expression was pitiful, and his eyes glanced down as he lost himself to further thought, his eyes continuing to dampen heavily. He couldn’t stop the onslaught of tears that were to come.

”I hope this doesn’t make anything weird between us..” He said, shaking his head to regain his composure. “I just thought I had to say it straight. Well..” He laughed a bit. “Not exactly, but I more-so had to get it off of my chest. I wish you the best.” He stated softly, raising his head once more, ever so slightly. A flurry of emotions buried themselves into Maxi’s heart, a different kind of feeling. It was like a relief, yet a heavy burden given in return. His soul burned with a passion, yet an underlying jealousy. “I just want you to be happy.”

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Maxi

//Maxi shook his head, sniffling slightly. “No, don’t worry!” He whimpered, bringing his sleeve up to wipe the tears from his continuing tired eyes. “Like I said, it’s totally cool!” Maxi said with a light hesitation, seemingly pulling himself together. Truth be told, however, that this felt like a true arrow to the heart. Maxi was used to being rejected by many women, but never had he imagined the heartbreak that would ensue from falling for a married man. His expression was pitiful, and his eyes glanced down as he lost himself to further thought, his eyes continuing to dampen heavily. He couldn’t stop the onslaught of tears that were to come.

”I hope this doesn’t make anything weird between us..” He said, shaking his head to regain his composure. “I just thought I had to say it straight. Well..” He laughed a bit. “Not exactly, but I more-so had to get it off of my chest. I wish you the best.” He stated softly, raising his head once more, ever so slightly. A flurry of emotions buried themselves into Maxi’s heart, a different kind of feeling. It was like a relief, yet a heavy burden given in return. His soul burned with a passion, yet an underlying jealousy. “I just want you to be happy.”
Grøh’s face turned to that of worry when his eyes opened. He looked at Maxi with such an expression. He took a deep breath, and held it for what seemed like hours. “Maxi..” He began softly, addressing the other. He carefully placed his hand on his shoulder once more as he looked him in the eye, his head tilted lightly. “But.. are you happy.?” He asked rhetorically, continuing. “I know you wish the best for me, but you have to think of yourself. I never meant to hurt you. It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to be upset..”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)