What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Brazil.exe

Sub Genres
LGTBQ, Slice of Life, Super Powers

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
this is just a random rp, anybody is welcome to join.

this is the new place for the rp that previously took place in a forum games chat, but its being moved here because, well, it’s an rp.

see how long it takes Toby to see this:
day one , 11.25.2020 - hehe hi

attempt two
see how long it takes Toby to realise something
day one , 11.30.2020 - try and guess
day two , 12.1.2020 - hahah did you figure it out yet
 
Last edited:

Syfer

In the darkness of time; we all look for light.
-Still drinking Strawberry boba tea. Is sitting on a stool near the kitchen.-
 

Skyfire647

She hit the floor.
*Swats at annoying smoke cloud spirit* It is impossible for me to take you to the most powerful being I know right now.
^(smoke spitit) *Floats above Sky's head* Then make it possible. This is a one time only offer.
 

Syfer

In the darkness of time; we all look for light.
"Well there's cookie. Now where's my mama's."
-I say hopping off the stool.-
 

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
He falls out of his chair and hits the ground with a loud impact sound. However, he’s still asleep. He seems to be particularly good at unwillingly injuring himself.
 

lipglossy.

let it snow~
“Thanks.” (my irl nickname is Grace, so ima call myself Grace.) Grace sighed. She had a horrible headache.
 

Skyfire647

She hit the floor.
Hey Bun. *Grumbles insults to smoke spirit*
^*Flys around her head* So you going to take me to her yet?
 

Skyfire647

She hit the floor.
The smoke spirit is still nagging at me.
^Who said I was nagging. I only want to help you. Now, come one, take me to the most powerful being you know.
I told you. I can't. I can't go to the Norse Underworld this time of year. My powers aren't at their peak.
 

Skyfire647

She hit the floor.
*Sighs* Bun, can you teleport me to the Norse Underworld. My powers are too weak to do it right now. Although, I probably shouldn't go at all if my powers are weak...*nervous laugh*
^Please do that, Bun. *floats above Bun's head*
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 11)

Top