• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brazil.exe OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I feel like there is a need for some explanation of the current situation.

First of all, I would like to remind you that discussing Staff actions, bans and warnings is not permitted in public areas. If you have any questions or concerns, please make a thread in Staff Contact.

Discussion of Account Suspensions or Warnings
Discussing actions taken against any user accounts by The Staff publicly is prohibited. This includes discussing specifics of Community Guidelines and the implementation of such. If you have a concern, question, or appeal about a specific warning or suspension on your own account, please use the confidential Staff Contact forum.

The previous thread was taken down due to multiple violations. The thread was allowed to be re-created if everyone can stick to Community guidelines. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with them.

I wont be here no longer,
I'm so sorry for disappointing you all.
Maybe I'll come back, but I don't know when.
Please forgive me, Shoto and the rest of you all.

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Psalm 21:6
For you make him most blessed forever;
you make him glad with the joy of your presence.
--
Yes, you all made me happy. I finished another comic about Dan, Shoto, and Rema when my mom told me I'm not going to school any longer, and thus taking my school laptop. I'm writing on a school computer. Now since I won't have a laptop or going to school, I won't be online for a long time. When can I come back. Dunno...

Psalm 21:6
For you make him most blessed forever;
you make him glad with the joy of your presence.
--
Yes, you all made me happy. I finished another comic about Dan, Shoto, and Rema when my mom told me I'm not going to school any longer, and thus taking my school laptop. I'm writing on a school computer. Now since I won't have a laptop or going to school, I won't be online for a long time. When can I come back. Dunno...
ok sorry to hear that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back