• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brazil.exe Highschool CS

I love how its a godess of darkness and then she’s just mixed with a panda

I wont be here no longer,
I'm so sorry for disappointing you all.
Maybe I'll come back, but I don't know when.
Please forgive me, Shoto, Click Norris, and the rest of you all.

Matthew 24:36
No One Knows That Day and Hour
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only.

I wont be here no longer,
I'm so sorry for disappointing you all.
Maybe I'll come back, but I don't know when.
Please forgive me, Shoto, Click Norris, and the rest of you all.

Matthew 24:36
No One Knows That Day and Hour
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only.
Oof- Ill miss you man ✌️

XD hello! and its goodreads
shoto I'm leaving for a long time, I'm so sorry.
Listen, i can't RP anymore cuz I never brought up all my grades to passing, so My mom is taking me away from school, and my school laptop. I have no more technology, and I'm using this school computer to talk.
My mom doesn't like me RPing and talking to strangers. But I keep doing it cuz it's fun. On saturday I was she figured out I was here in RPNATION. she beat the heck out of me. I'm leaving school cuz she knows I love school and I'm probably gonna be forced to drop out. I don't wanna be a freshman drop out. I don't know what to do. But she doesn't care. she hates me so much. She encourages me to run away, and she said that "It'll be the only thing I can do for her to make her smile."

shoto I'm leaving for a long time, I'm so sorry.
Listen, i can't RP anymore cuz I never brought up all my grades to passing, so My mom is taking me away from school, and my school laptop. I have no more technology, and I'm using this school computer to talk.
My mom doesn't like me RPing and talking to strangers. But I keep doing it cuz it's fun. On saturday I was she figured out I was here in RPNATION. she beat the heck out of me. I'm leaving school cuz she knows I love school and I'm probably gonna be forced to drop out. I don't wanna be a freshman drop out. I don't know what to do. But she doesn't care. she hates me so much. She encourages me to run away, and she said that "It'll be the only thing I can do for her to make her smile."
tbh im in the same situation......do u want my phone number

Oh shit dude I have the same problem but a little less ‘abusive mom’ vibes

Sorry if that made you feel bad im truly the worst at these talks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back