• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Bravely Null~

InsaneAsylum

The Chocobo Champion
B r a v e l y N u l l
Destined to be Brave, Shackled to War

For as long as humanity has lived, they have known nothing but the cycle of war.

Anger...

Injustice...

Revenge...

Death...

I cannot watch this suffering any longer. Hear my call humans. Go forth unto battle. The fate of humanity lies upon your shoulders. May this war between light and darkness be the last to ever defile Lunacresta.

~~~

For centuries, the three nations of Lunacresta have fought against one another over the power the others possessed. Millions of lives were lost in these wars. Generations of people were forgotten. Cultures were morphed and changed, as the teachings of the past were abandoned. All Lunacresta knew was war.

Eventually, one of the three nations was destroyed. The death of an people did little to soften humanities hearts. They blamed one another, and war continued on for centuries more.

One day however, in the midst of the most gruesome battle in years, the leaders of each nation finally accepted peace. It was as if a voice spoke out to them from the heavens, soothing their warmongering hearts. The Kingdom of Rivienne, and the Clans of Feurey rejoiced. No longer would they have to send their sons and daughter off to die.

Now the world could work on repairing the bond between the two nations. The day would eventually be known as The Treaty of Moon, for the war ended on a full moon. One year later, the people of Lunacresta went to celebrate the first anniversary of the treaty's signing.

But then, death fell from the sky.

A meteor crashed into the sea between the three regions, sending a blinding flash across Lunacresta. In the meteor's wake, a massive pit was formed in the sea. Where it goes, no one knows, but a dark malefic smoke rises from its depths. The frightening part of this event, however, is that monsters began to appear in far greater numbers ever since the meteor's arrival. They were named Darkborn. Even worse, a frightening disease has begun spreading from the north.

Lunacresta once again found itself in a crisis, but the trials were not over.

The Church of L'eau, one of the main powers in the Kingdom of Rivienne, suddenly overthrew the King of Rivienne. The High Priest claimed the meteor's arrival was a sign of displeasure from the heavens due to the the current state of Lunacresta. They stated that if the gods brought down the meteor, monsters, and disease during the first year of peace, then war was the only way to stop it all. In order to silence any hopes of another king, the Church hunted down and imprisoned the everyone with noble blood they could track down.

The Clans of Feurey were not safe either. The Tiger Clan, the strongest clan of the three, has launched an attack on the Rat Clan for unknown reasons. The Rat Clan was all but wiped out, and now they have set their sights on the Temple of Feurey, guarded by the devoted Crane Clan. Here the crystal is housed, and now all who are loyal to the crystal are gathered to defend it against the overwhelming might of the Tiger Clan.

~~~

Welcome to Bravely Null! If you're a fan of the Final Fantasy series, and/or the Bravely Default Series, I am confident you'll enjoy this roleplay. I'm super excited to get it started!

In this roleplay, you'll to choose between two nations. The two choices are: The Western Kingdom of Rivienne, and the Eastern Clans of Feurey. Everyone's character will be of noble blood. Whether they be a well mannered princess, or an illegitimate son, all will be brought together.

One of the unique things about this roleplay, is that when your character dies, they don't actually die. Instead, they are resurrected at their nation's crystal. These crystals hold immense magical power, and is tied to the blood of nobles. As long as you're a noble, you will never truly die.

Also, you will have the option to create up to two side characters that accompany your character on the journey. These side characters can have as much or as little backstory and personality as you want, but what's important is that these side characters cannot be nobles. This means when they die, they die permanently.

Now, you might be a little concerned hearing me talk about characters dying. Not everyone likes having their characters at a risk of being killed at any second. That's perfectly fine, because there are only to ways your characters can die. The first is if you want them to die. Of course, your noble will 'respawn', so it isn't a permanent death. The second way is if you make your character act incredibly out of character and practically jump into the jaws of death. I trust you all won't do that unless it is in fact in character.

The start of our roleplay will be

~~~

Rules:

1. Follow all rpnation rules and guidelines.

2. Be respectful to everyone in the roleplay. This is a cooperative story!

3. No power-playing or meta-gaming. All that kind of stuff pisses people off, so always ask if you want to do something like that, and communicate a lot.

4. This is not a first come first serve kind of deal! Put effort into making your character, and be willing to make tweaks!

5. Burning house rule. If you disappear for two weeks without any notice whatsoever then you’re gone. Communication is key!

6. Have fun dammit! If I find out you’re bored then I’ll sure as hell want to know why!

7. Post length should always be two solid paragraphs at the very minimum.

8. Send your character sheets to me and Arcanist Arcanist for approval before you even consider posting it. Once you're accepted, you'll be given to access to the discord server, which functions as our ooc chat.

Luncresta_V2_2.jpg

If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! More information will provided in the following sections.

Lore and Info Combat, Magic,and Classes Characters

“How pathetic...

I won’t let anything else stand in the way of my return...

Forgotten Goddess...

No one will hear your call.”

Last edited:
Rat bois go babyyyyy!

Can't get rid rats yo, rats stronk.

Is this a sandbox?
No, this roleplay has a storyline that we follow relatively rigidly for the majority of the rp. Things open up farther down the line, and certain events can lead to the story progressing differently.

Last edited:
I'm gonna reply here to mark interest - I don't have time at the moment to read the full lore though, apologies ><

trying to get a character out.

Damn lad is harder than I imagined just to produce @.@
The creation process is simultaneously the worst and best part of roleplaying lmao if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to message us!

The creation process is simultaneously the worst and best part of roleplaying lmao if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to message us!
been low key bothering insane with ideas on discord : P

but... had this... idea for class... need to pitch it though.

One spot for Rivienne and two spots for Feurey are still open!

I might be interested in that last Rivienne spot, if it's still available!
If I have any questions about the world of Lunacresta, would here be the appropriate place to ask, or should I should I PM you?

I might be interested in that last Rivienne spot, if it's still available!
If I have any questions about the world of Lunacresta, would here be the appropriate place to ask, or should I should I PM you?
The spot is open, and you can ask questions here or in pms. Whichever you like!

The spot is open, and you can ask questions here or in pms. Whichever you like!
Excellent!
I'd like to know what level technology is currently at within the world.
The character that I had in mind would have something similar to an early version of a musket, and I wanted to know if that would be acceptable.

Excellent!
I'd like to know what level technology is currently at within the world.
The character that I had in mind would have something similar to an early version of a musket, and I wanted to know if that would be acceptable.
Ah, there wouldn’t be any guns or anything. The tech is at an old medieval type of time, but with magic. I suppose we could discuss an early model of something like that in PMs if you like.

Ah, there wouldn’t be any guns or anything. The tech is at an old medieval type of time, but with magic. I suppose we could discuss an early model of something like that in PMs if you like.
If it wouldn't be too immersion-breaking, I would appreciate that.
If not, I can figure something else out.

Another bump! Two spaces left now for Feurey characters.

I really haven't had IRL time to read, I'm sorry. Is there a TL ; DR or something I can have?

:3

Ey Insane! It's been a while! I remember you talking about this RP but never thought I was actually going to join it. Well here I am

Hell yea, I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back