• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Brave New World

Silverius

*This is a world I created and this is the first time I'm using it on line so for those that are going to stick around: if you see something that doesn't work please be gentle when you point it out, thanks. *

Welcome Earthlings to a Brave New World, the new Last Frontier if you will. NASA has discovered a survivable planet approximately a thousand and a half lightyears away and after getting promising results from multiple probes, and the development of cryosleep, we are ready to send astronauts out to investigate further. It will take one thousand five hundred years to get there, feeling like only a short nap to you all, so finalize your arrangements and say good bye to any loved ones you have because they won't be here when you come back. They will however have the opportunity to send you short videos of their lives as they grow old that their children and children's children can continue. You will have access to these videos after you land. Unfortunately we have very little to go on about the natives other than they come and many shapes and sizes, logically this could mean many species, and that they seem to have preternatural abilities. Your mission is to spend a year on this planet is to determine how well the environment can sustain human life long term, if the natives are amendable to cohabitating, and what exactly the natives are and report back to base.

Of course, not everything goes as planed. Between irreparable damage to the space craft, language barriers, and an angry god our astronauts have a lot more on their plates than they bargained for.

Best of luck then, I’m horrible at remembering to check rpn so I’d rather not join and make people mad when I forget about checking.

Great I won’t be on much this weekend unfortunately so if you have questions or ideas post them here and I will get to you when I can

[QUOlTE="Silverius, post: 9694913, member: 69241"]
-Zephyr- -Zephyr- then check the off site adds.
[/QUOTE]

I do check those as well but I’ve seen a lot posted on the other areas that have discord as well. Sorry showing interest and asking a question has been an inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back