• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ki-Mono

True Crime Junkie
This feels so out of left field, but I was a huge Bratz fan as a kid. I recently was reminded of it and was binging some of their movies and thought a Bratz inspired RP might be fun.
I'm not really sure what the story-line would be about though, nor do I know if there is any other old Bratz fans here. So I guess this is why this is an interest check.
So far, all I have right now is that I would want their clothing styles to be far more extreme. They always were on the wild side, pushing the limits of fashion. But I think it could go further. Example: Chloe liking kid-core or Jade being goth etc.
Just rambling thoughts at this point. Feel free to do the same.

Wow didn't actually expect people to be interested! That makes me happy!
Does anyone have plot ideas?

lol
Well give me a second and I'm sure I'll think of something.
Should we focus more on realism or fantasy? I know Bratz had a pretty big mix of both

lol
Should we focus more on realism or fantasy? I know Bratz had a pretty big mix of both
Idk. I wasn’t allowed to watch or play with them after I was adopted, but I remember watching it with my birth mother

lol
Tbh I could totally go for some pure slice of life, since I never RP in that genre. Plus my biggest reference for the fandom is actually the live-action movie <3 You guys saw it too, right?

So since the girls have always been into music, fashion, and whatnot; I was thinking a road trip kind of RP. But with like, weird random stuff that happens along the way.
Like, the girls are on the way to some kind of concert or convention; along the way basically anything our minds can come up with happens to them. Whether realistic or magical. The road trip seems to last forever. The concert is always "tomorrow".
I'm feeling a parody/comedy feel for this RP

So since the girls have always been into music, fashion, and whatnot; I was thinking a road trip kind of RP. But with like, weird random stuff that happens along the way.
Like, the girls are on the way to some kind of concert or convention; along the way basically anything our minds can come up with happens to them. Whether realistic or magical. The road trip seems to last forever. The concert is always "tomorrow".
I'm feeling a parody/comedy feel for this RP
I feel like road trips have limited interaction potential though. How about a concert or dance at school? ouo

I think our opinions are different in this case, because I feel like having the whole RP taking place in only one location is limiting. However I am open to ideas you may have.

I think our opinions are different in this case, because I feel like having the whole RP taking place in only one location is limiting. However I am open to ideas you may have.
Well with a school-based RP there's classes, recess, lunch at the cafeteria, detention, clubs and extracurriculars, home, hanging out at the mall or at the movies, part-time jobs... With a road trip there's just... four girls in a car xD Feels a lot more limiting to me ;P

I didn't really think to spend much RPing in the car. Just outside of it at random places.
Being locked in one local isn't something the Bratz are good at. Those girls travel constantly lol
Agree to disagree 🌜
Anyone else have a thought one way or the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back