• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for something more Platonic! {Semi adv. to adv. lit}

Y/C was never very smart, he barely graduated high school and didn’t go to college. A large man who was more brawn but that didn’t matter. He found a pretty woman and married her. They were in love and soon, she bore his son. He was happy and that’s all that mattered. His goal was to be a good husband and a good father.

All that changed when the virus broke out. His wife got sick and died, now all that mattered was keeping his 5 year old son alive but that didn’t happen. When the world went to shit, the dead took his son. A zombie bit him during the early days of the virus. Y/C watched his son turn and then was forced to put him down. Everything changed that day. He swore that he would never love or care for another thing, he became cold and hardened.

Two years later, Y/C has joined a group ran by a man named Solomon. Solomon is a cruel man, killing when it benefits him, torturing, and ruling with fear. Sable Young is only 11 years old but she has a genius level IQ. She can fix cars and modify guns, she is very valuable to Solomon. She is also kept a secret unless you are within Solomon’s inner circle. Y/C is not.

Y/C has had enough of being controlled by a mad man so one night he tries to steal a truck and leave. Sable catches him and blackmails him into taking her with him by threatening to scream.

Now, both the young girl and the man are stuck with each other. The young girl is a bratty, know it all who has never had to really be on the road while Y/C is determined to keep the girl at arm’s length.

NOTES:

So the theme for this is found family and their relationship will develop into a father-daughter but they will not get along at first.

This is platonic so no romance.

Semi advance to advance!

Please PM me to join!

Hello everyone! My name is Tiff the Odd but you may call me Tiff! Welcome to my plotting thread! This thread is dedicated to platonic relationships and roleplays because I’m a little tired of romance! Now, I will warn you that I love themes such as found family and incompetent father figure with usually my character being a child around the ages of 10-12. I like platonic threads because I feel you can carry them out longer. Romance threads usually sizzle down once the main couple get together. This is SEMI ADVANCE TO ADVANCE roleplaying which means 2+ paragraphs. I find it hard to reply to anything less. So, without further ado, my prompts!

PROMPTS (I will hold the characters I will be roleplaying):
  • Space Private Detective and his young assistant
  • Castlevania: Alucard becomes a mentor to M/C
  • Mage and his young apprentice
  • Child befriending magical creature
  • Dragon and his rider
  • Superhero and his young sidekick
  • Villain and his young sidekick
  • Body guard demon and half demon charge
  • Older sister has to take in her two younger siblings
  • Soul Eater: Weapon and his young meister
  • A young mage and her familiar
    • I have this idea where M/C is a young girl who is obsessed with the occult. Her life is pretty shitty. She bullied in school and her parents are never around so, the kid decides to summon herself a demon. Y/C is the demon who has just been waiting to be summoned to cause some hell on earth but when a demon is summoned, he is a servant to whoever summoned him. Plus, he is a reject demon but M/C wasn’t powerful enough to summon a stronger demon. Let’s just say that neither are impressed with the other.
  • Unlikely Father Figure x orphan girl
  • Gay couple adopts troubles kid

Hello! I have been watching a lot of shoujo-style anime and now I would like to do a roleplay based off of them! It would be MxF and I would like to be female! I would also like you to be able to write 2+ paragraphs. Anyway, here is a few prompts that I had in mind.

Prompt 1-

M/C has just been accepted to a private high school in Tokyo. She moves away from her small town to live in the city. She has rented an apartment to live in whole going to school in Tokyo. She arrives to find that the Landlord accidentally rented out the apartment to both M/C and Y/C, who goes to the same school as her. Y/C has the highest grades in the school and has never been very socially adept. He often puts his grades above all else, even his health. The two can’t afford to move to a different apartment so they are forced to share it. They try to keep it a secret from their classmates to avoid rumors.

Prompt 2:
Our characters were childhood friends. Y/C was always labeled as a crybaby because he would cry at the drop of the hat. M/C would threaten anyone who picked on him. They were best friends until they were 10 and y/c moved away after the death of his mother. 7 years later, Y/C comes back but he isn’t the same as he was. He isn’t a crybaby, he doesn’t cry but he doesn’t laugh either. He is completely emotionless and isolated himself. M/C makes it her mission to make him laugh like she use to when they were little, all while dealing with her own problems.

Prompt 3:
M/C is a classic tsundere girl. She doesn’t have many friends and many people find her rude and off putting. Y/C is the cheerful and friendly popular boy. Girls are crazy about him and he is usually too nice to turn them down plus he lavishes in the attention. He is also a little arrogant, having come from a rich family so he is use to getting what he want. That is why M/C perplexes him. She is the only girl who is not all over him. So, what will happen when he tries to befriend her?

And here are some pairings I like:

Delinquent boy x shy girl
Soul Eater Weapon x Meister
Half Demon x Excorist
Lonely Boy x Lonely Girl
Student Council President x Slacker
Shy Otaku x Outgoing
Reverse Harem {would require you to roleplay multiple boys}
Cold, Distant Boy x Girl with no boundaries
Cursed Boy x Normal girl
Demon Familiar x human girl

The kingdom of Aisling is a savage place. Once a noble kingdom that were ruled by dragon riders. A group of humans grew jealous though, slaying all the dragons and their riders except one. The dragon was a prince, the young hatchling of the dragon king and queen (your character). No, he was taken as a message. He was trained to be the new king’s executioner. For 100 years, he killed human after human after human. He almost forgot how humans use to be bonded with dragons and how much his parents loved their riders.

That is until something unexpected is dropped into his cage, a girl, no older than 11 years old (My character). The daughter of the fallen resistance leaders who still wanted to uphold the peace and harmony that Dragons and their riders represented. She is also the direct descendant of the last dragon rider king of Aisling whose dragon was your character’s mother.

Still, this girl was like any other human dropped into his cage and she needed to be punished. The girl wasn’t afraid of him though and when he lowered his head to burn her, she touched him. It wasn’t the cruel or rough touches of his handlers when he had been a hatchling. No, he remembered his mother and her rider. The man’s gently hand on his head and suddenly a bond formed. The first bond in nearly 100 years.

{So, I left this pretty open ended so we can discuss what happens next! This is going to be semi advance at at least 2 paragraphs per post please}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back