• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EmmaIine

1% Nice, 99% Mean

• N
    SERIES

Brahams Academy

A dark collage roleplay taking place at a prestigious collage in a heavily forested location, wayward events will soon take place...

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
RULES
LINKS

ADULT

The coding above was done by butterfly aubade butterfly aubade who gracefully shared her coding skills!

Plot :
A dark collage roleplay taking place at a prestigious collage in a heavily forested location, wayward events will soon take place...

Taking place during 20XX at Braham's academy, a very prestigious collage in a heavily forested area. This roleplay follows a group of angsty troubled youth from across the world, each of which were invited to the school after having accumulated trouble. Braham's Academy is known for redeeming the worst of the worst, returning them into society as upstanding citizens. Ranging from ages 18-25, these students are in for quite the treat. Little do they know, something rather sinister is awaiting them within the stone walls of the school. No where to run and no where to hide...

Including very heavy themes that may be triggering to some such as; Murder, Sexual Assault, Abuse and Violence (Some of these will not be explicitly described but will on a few occasions be mentioned). The main themes are; Mystery, Sci-fi, romance, action, thriller and horror. Join me a few others in exploring the dark mysteries and live within Braham's academy.

Rules :
No God-modding : Please do not have overpowered characters and if you ever want to do something to another person's character make sure to get permission from the player or myself before doing so.
Discord : Joining the discord will be a requirement as there will be no RPN OOC, please do not express interest or apply unless you are willing to join our discord, being active on the server is not a requirement but rather an option, however if I DM you on discord I expect you to reply within a reasonable amount of time
Face Claims : We will only be using Anime/Anime Art face claims for this roleplay, sorry!
Writing Requirements : We will only be writing in third person and every post needs to be at least one paragraph!
Have Fun! : I'm hosting this roleplay to have a good time and get into the story that is this roleplay! I'm looking for flexible, easy going and overall friendly players, if you are sensitive or easily get uncomfortable from certain topics I don't think this is the roleplay for you. All players must be 18+ due to the roleplaying containing mature content.
Player Limit : I will only be accepting 6-10 players, and I'd prefer if everyone played 2 characters however it is alright if you play 1. Three characters is the max

Links :
Discord OOC : Discord Link Here!
CS Thread : Character Sheet Thread Here!
Required Character Test : Character Test Here!
IC Thread : WIP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back