• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boys Over Flowers || Shinhwa High Rp?!

Knoelle

ѕισηηα¢н
Hello there.~

So I've been kind of craving a 1 x 1 roleplay in relation to the K-drama Boys Over[before] Flowers.

The basics of this arrrre ||

• Tis high school based
  • Tis romance based
  • I plan to be female
  • There are 4 main high-class guys(or girls, I don't necessarily mind). I'll post their personalities after this is out of the way.~
  • You only need to be one! :3
  • My only rules are site rules tbh
  • I prefer pm.~
  • I'll answer any questions. I can't find many people who know of this show ; ;

The 4 Males(or females) Are Known as F4/Flower 4

The notorious yet beautiful F4 consists of 4 rich, handsome, and arrogant high school-going males. The group's leader is Koo Jun-Pyo, a spoiled heir to world-leading conglomerate Shinhwa. Following him is mysterious and musically inclined Yun Ji-Hu, their pottery-loving genius Casanova: So Yi-Jeong, and their Don Juan(also YiJeong's partner in crime): Song Woo-Bin.

Every now & then, the F4 place a red card decorated with a single skull and crossbones in an unsuspecting student's locker. Once who this is is recognized, the student becomes the target of the school & it's bullies.

I can answer any questions you may have.~ Also I'd love to hear ideas on the intro into the roleplay and any altercations to the characters! :)

Love Nikki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back