What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boy Group(s) Kpop Rp (Multi Fan!!)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Harry Potter, Historical, Horror, KRP, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Mystery, Pokemon, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Star Wars, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

wuhanpoison

Multi-fandom
Hi! I'm looking for a kpop rp partner to - well - rp with! I'm open to many groups as even if I don't know them well, I love to learn about new groups! I do M/F, M/M, F/F, canon x canon, canon x an oc of yours - I don't have one myself so I don't like doubling up ;-; - and more open relationships like polygamy! I'm open to most everything! Here are the groups specifically I'd be interested in doing, but if one you like isn't here feel free to ask, I might've just forgotten to put them down!

DAY6
BTS
NCT
SuperM
EXO
SEVENTEEN
TXT
A.C.E
SHINee
K.A.R.D (I know it's integrated-)
VIXX
ATEEZ

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)