• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boy and Female Rivalry partner needed.

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
I'm looking for a partner for my idea on this story

The beginning of the school year is here and the principal has funded enough money for a chosen amount of people to go on a trip to France for an 'educational' trip. Everyone is given their own phones, hotel rooms, and partners for the trip. They are there for a month.

Now I'm definitely in. Hahahaha. Yes! So I'll be like the goody two shoes Ms. Perfect? and I'm like stuck with your character on this trip which she totally hates.

She can be, but she's not the nerdy type though. She loves books, she's smart but she knows how to work her clothes and all that. Should we make character sheets first?

Yes. Perfect :P  
Name: Nick Reynolds

Age 17

Sexuality (hetero lol)

Appearance
images

What others think of you: People think of Nick as a class-clown and some a stuck-up retard. Others think him as generally attractive and smart, funny of course.

Name: Antonia Fuentes

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

BIO: Antonia its the schools IT-GIRL. But that being she doesn't count as one of those stuck up bitches with their self confidence, bullying other kids. She's the type who socializes everyone leaving every boy adore her.

Appearance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back