• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Since the time of civility, women have ruled the world. They run our kingdoms, perform all important and high-pay jobs, and defend our cities. They are the pillars of our community. Without them, we would perish. But, things are a bit more complicated than most might lead you to believe.

For years, the four Queens have been on the verge of declaring war. Skirmishes on their borders, casting blame on one another. The Elvenqueen, wisest of them all, proposed a solution:

Each would send one of their heirs to another kingdom. Sons and daughters to make a peace treaty. After all, love was the most unifying of all their customs.

The Human Queen was quick to agree, her people starving and her vaults slowly going empty. She volunteered her three daughters. The Orc Queen was a bit reluctant, but agreed anyway. She would send one daughter and two sons. And the Dwarven Queen, who outright protested the entire affair, still was forced to agree. She offered up her two daughters and son.

Their children, of course, had no say in this.

————————————————

You can thank all the fantasy shows I’ve been watching for this. Anyway, I came up with this thing. Arranged marriage fantasy thing. I’ll put up the Discord link as soon as there’s some interest, so I can explain my strange idea some more. Here’s the roles you can reserve:

Humans-
Queen:
King:
Eldest Princess: John_Laurens_03 John_Laurens_03
Middle Princess: ave goin insane ave goin insane
Youngest Princess: BOKEH. BOKEH.

Elves-
Queen: Walliver Walliver
King:
Eldest Prince: Walliver Walliver
Middle Prince: Noam Noam
Youngest Prince:

Orcs-
Queen:
King:
Princess: Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Eldest Prince: Lokka Lokka
Youngest Prince:

Dwarves-
Queen:
King:
Prince:
Eldest Princess: tamarapasek tamarapasek
Youngest Princess: Arai Arai

Last edited:
Since the time of civility, women have ruled the world. They run our kingdoms, perform all important and high-pay jobs, and defend our cities. They are the pillars of our community. Without them, we would perish. But, things are a bit more complicated than most might lead you to believe.

For years, the four Queens have been on the verge of declaring war. Skirmishes on their borders, casting blame on one another. The Elvenqueen, wisest of them all, proposed a solution:

Each would send one of their heirs to another kingdom. Sons and daughters to make a peace treaty. After all, love was the most unifying of all their customs.

The Human Queen was quick to agree, her people starving and her vaults slowly going empty. She volunteered her three daughters. The Orc Queen was a bit reluctant, but agreed anyway. She would send one daughter and two sons. And the Dwarven Queen, who outright protested the entire affair, still was forced to agree. She offered up her two daughters and son.

Their children, of course, had no say in this.

————————————————

You can thank all the fantasy shows I’ve been watching for this. Anyway, I came up with this thing. Arranged marriage fantasy thing. I’ll put up the Discord link as soon as there’s some interest, so I can explain my strange idea some more. Here’s the roles you can reserve:

Humans-
Queen:
King:
Eldest Princess: John_Laurens_03 John_Laurens_03
Middle Princess: ave goin insane ave goin insane
Youngest Princess: BOKEH. BOKEH.

Elves-
Queen: Walliver Walliver
King:
Eldest Prince: Walliver Walliver
Middle Prince:
Youngest Prince:

Orcs-
Queen:
King:
Princess: Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Eldest Prince: Lokka Lokka
Youngest Prince:

Dwarves-
Queen:
King:
Prince:
Eldest Princess: tamarapasek tamarapasek
Youngest Princess:
Would it be ok to be dog-sized ants, Ik there's too little oxygen but this is high fantasy, So It should be possible. (the dog-sized ant is the queen workers are kitten-sized)

Basically what I'm trying to say is... why not include some Big bugs? yk provide them with something to scream at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back