N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
Nobody's the villain in their own story. W're all the hero of our own stories" - George R. Martin
At first, we thought we were alone. That this was the only rock with life in it. That this was the only universe.

Until The Great Rip
The Great Rip.png
Soon enough, a rare phenomenon occurred. All across the multiverse, rips began to appear into other universes. Some universes were shocked to see that there was a multiverse, while other, more advanced universes were rather disturbed by sudden breach into their universes. Chaos ensued then, beings spilling into different universes all across the multiverse, some from the stone age, some from far in the future, and other alien beings. Without being able to keep track of everyone, crime started to increase by tenfold, and the Era Of Crime occured.
It took 3 centuries for the multiverse to finally unite. 7 Universes ended up banding together, and creating the Multiversal Order Committee, the MOC, which was ruled by 7 representatives from each of the Universes. These 7 were known as The Council. They started to slowly spread over other universes, establishing order, and peace among them. However, soon enough they realized that even with their vast militia, it would take forever to spread forces all over the multiverse

Enter Bounty Hunters

The Era Of Crime had created people with . . . special skill sets. People who knew how to find and kill even the most paranoid people, the Bounty Hunters. Seeing this untapped resource, they decided to do some tests to see if using them could work. So they recruited the first 3 Bounty Hunters, who are now known as legends. Their Codenames were

Skimitar, a bounty hunter from a Thoubos, a hot, desert planet, he is a one of the last Sand Shifters in existence, after his planet was overrun and destroyed in a war between another universe.
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 2.15.54 PM.png

The Huntress, a bounty hunter from Zagnuiyama, a forest covered planet. Deeper inside the forest, you could find huge cities with advanced technology. She was one of the best trap setters, and archers on her planet, and, now, the multiverse
(IMAGE PENDING
Whisper, a bounty hunter from Ounos, a planet mostly destroyed, mainly populated now populated by cyborg animals. Whisper, one of the last humans alive, developed a device that could control the beasts that ruled the planet, and, theoretically, other machines
(IMAGE PENDING
Soon after they proved to be extremely useful, and well known all over the multiverse, they started opening up their bounties to all universes, allowing other bounty hunters to take bounties. However, not all sat well this decision, some universes thought this only promoted crime, and opposed the practice of bounty hunting. They soon formed the Anti-Bounty Coalition, but are currently too small to make any major changes

Eventually, one day, the 3 legends disappeared off the face of the multiverse. No one knows what happened to them. Whenever asked to the MOC, they claim not to know anything about their disappearance

Now, even a century later, Bounty Hunting was all over the multiverse, a popular, and controversial career-

The man closed the book. He already knew about the great history of bounty hunters, he had lived through it. He put the book back on the shelf, and sat back down at the desk, slumped over. He closed his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose, and took a deep breath. "Zeno, replay the footage again, just like before, 1/8 speed. "Will do sir" The AI spoke, as the a video played on the screen in front of him. He left his eyes closed, he had watched the footage enough times that in was ingrained into his brain.

Tarmel sighed, todays patrol duty was slow. Then again, every day of patrol duty was slow. He sighed, he didn't even know what was the point of protecting the Vaultsafes, they already had the most advanced AI security systems. Only a complete dumbass would attempt to break in. He took another sip of his Jiren Juice, a famous coffee brand from Jagar. Then it happened
While sipping his coffee, he noticed something, a cloud of dust? He blinked twice, and sighed 'i really need a break'. Then chaos struck. Within a second, the cloud materialized into a humanoid shape. "
What the-" He reached for his gun, but the figure was too fast. He quickly shot his hand into his chest, literally, going inside it, and pulled it back out, holding what appeared to be the mans heart. Tarmel gasped for air, as he fell to the ground. The figure finally fully materialized, he was wearing a ragged cloak, with a hood on. He quickly took the guards card, and headed into the vault.

What the thief didn't realize, was the bodycam on the guard. The man sighed as he paused the video, and zoomed in on the face again. It appeared to be a male with light brown skin, and golden eyes. He sighed, as he reached for the comm system on his desk, and pressed a button.
A voice from the other side of the line spoke "Hello?"
"Council Member 7 here,
"Reviewing the footage again I assume?
The man sighed, ignoring the question "I need to set a bounty , I just sent the photo to you"
"Of course, I have recieved the photo. How much would you like to set, 5 thousand units, ten thousand un-"
"1 Million"
". . . I'm sorry, I think your comm connection might be a bit spotty, what did yo-"
The man sighed, and slammed the desk "You know damn well what I just said, just set the bounty"
"Alright . . . the bounty's set sir"

The man simply disconnected, and looked back up at the screen., and sighed. "We should've put you down when we had the chance" he muttered under his breath

Around the multiverse, every bounty hunters devices got a ping

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

(Hello RPN, as u can see, im starting a story set in the multiverse. Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, critiques, anything in this thread. Good day!)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back