• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bounty Hunters!

Katrina

Hello!
3B21DF28E8F8778422606E62C0DA6F7E5FF341E8

Hello!
Lately I've been craving a cyber punk type of role-play circling around Bounty Hunters, Criminals and everything in between! So, here is the nasty part. I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but you must read this if you really want this to work out!​
~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~ Side characters is a must! It makes the story real, two people can't flash out the world, so I also want detailed enemies, friends, even a random stranger passing by!
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3-4 decently sized paragraphs.
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging, mainly because that's terribly rude. Tough guilt stains us all in this matter i suppose....

Now let's get to the plots!

The world is different now. Aliens and cyborgs walk alongside humans. The rules of life are different now and being a Bounty Hunter is a respected profession as the crime rate has escalated drastically.

Muse A is a bounty hunter, ( leading a team or working alone). They are considered to be the best in their field, but the thing is, Muse A isn't really working legally. While they reduce crime by catching and killing other criminals, they themselves are considered a felonious in eyes of the law. That is until things start to get seriously out of hand sending the already unstable world into frenzy. Someone has opened a portal to a different, dangerous dimension, releasing unknown force. Now people are dying all around and help is needed more than ever. The officers responsible for order can no longer ensure that alone and therefor are forced to pair up with outlaws, Bounty Hunters.

Muse B is an agent. They're known for their recklessness and disrespect for authorities that keeps them from moving up the ranks despite being talented in the field. Now Muse B is presented with a chance to prove themselves, but it means pairing up with Muse A ( and their team). Both of them are left in little choice in the matter as both of them have something to prove, things to escape. But how could this possibly go well when a hot headed youngster meets a sociopath?

(This plot is just an idea open to improvements, suggestions and even complete change! Feel free to give me your ideas!)

Pairings:

Bounty hunter x Bounty
Bounty Hunter x Bounty hunter ( Possible rivals maybe?)
Officer x Rebel
Bounty hunter x Rebel
Criminal x Officer​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back