• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ✫ Bounty Hunters, Scifi-Western, Monster Hunters, Found Family, Romance ✫

AnnJam

👁👄👁 *heavy breathing* 👁👄👁
MY FLAVOR
oo1. I will play multiple characters whether or not you do.
oo2. I will write as much or little as I please. I hope you do the same.
oo3. If you ghost you ghost. If you ditch you ditch. No sweat off my back.
oo4. I am only comfortable RPing with players 18+
oo5. Everything I roleplay is LGBTQIA+

WHAT I AM GAME FOR!
Bounty Hunters, Scifi-Western, Monster Hunters, Found Family, Romance

Planet of Harka is a wild, unforgiving place and home to what some might call the most brawny and stubborn people in the verse: the Yhiskaree. A race of alien ranchers who've made real bank herding Velt, what an Earthling might describe as an ankylosaurus mixed with a dog with the herding potential of a cow and the personality of a cat. Which isn't so important as the fact that EARTHLINGS ARE ON HARKA!

More so Earthlings invaded Harka thinking it a planet with no higher life smart enough to contest them. They were horribly wrong, as Earthlings tend to be, but they aren't all bad. Some in fact are pretty cool, so when a Yhiskaree shepherd stumbles on a wandering human with their adopted child they can't help but offer them some company.

They learn why this human is out on their own in the Harka badlands. They're running from a band of outlaws, bounty hunters who invaded their home, kidnapped their significant other and how they only barely managed to get away. But with no close friends, no help to speak of, they aren't so sure they know how to get their loved one back or stop these outlaws from causing problems again.

A found family, adventure in the wild dusty badlands of an alien planet. Where a human falls in love with an alien while trying to save their significant other and they form a bad ass mixed family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back