• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Bounty Hunters, Mercs, and Other Such Scoundrels OOC [CLOSED]

Terrible news. My wifi on my laptop is not working. I hope it can be fixed but might take several days. I just have my laptop and my phone which I am using to send this message. Phone not good enough for this level of detail for this storyline. Please go on without me.

☹️

Terrible news. My wifi on my laptop is not working. I hope it can be fixed but might take several days. I just have my laptop and my phone which I am using to send this message. Phone not good enough for this level of detail for this storyline. Please go on without me.

☹️
Can do. Thankfully no rewriting is currently required as your character hasn't interacted with anybody yet. Once you get your wifi back feel free to jump back in. You're always welcome here.

Hmm... perhaps it would have been better to write those sentences in a different order.

I do want to consider that he still exists on the ship. For now, I would just feel that Shane and Seneca were directed to remain aboard to ship watch or something.

I don't know anything about computers, unlike Shane. Long story short, the wifi came back on. I think it had to do with some update with the program I used to do remote work. Don't know, but I'm thanking my lucky stars. Plus, Saint Isidore. It looks like he'll be able to join.

"A wizard did it."

Did you still wanna brainstorm some ideas for an alternative role on the ship?

Did you still wanna brainstorm some ideas for an alternative role on the ship?
You don't need an alternate role, really. Cause when your pilot is a social infiltrationist/information gatherer you kind of want to have another on hand in case a job involves social infiltrating/information gathering and piloting at the same time. Plus, two people gathering information/causing a distraction at a party is better than one.

You don't need an alternate role, really. Cause when your pilot is a social infiltrationist/information gatherer you kind of want to have another on hand in case a job involves social infiltrating/information gathering and piloting at the same time. Plus, two people gathering information/causing a distraction at a party is better than one.
So you’re saying…we get to have two foxy ladies!? (Although they are both non-binary)

Hey BackSet BackSet is there anything you could tell me about the item, who wants the item, who has the item, or anything that Novia could inform the team on?

Also yes, puns and double entendres are a requirement and if you don’t do them. I will

Hey BackSet BackSet is there anything you could tell me about the item, who wants the item, who has the item, or anything that Novia could inform the team on?

Also yes, puns and double entendres are a requirement and if you don’t do them. I will
Do you want me to PM it to you or can I just post it here.

Do you want me to PM it to you or can I just post it here.
Either is fine by me, unless there is a potential plot point that you want Novia to hide from the others

Also Ik this is inspired by Mass Effect, so I just wanted to say I’m playing the series for the first time and loving it

It's raining where I am. At least I got my groceries done and have no other critical errands to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back