• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Bounty Hunters, Mercs, and Other Such Scoundrels OOC [CLOSED]

I can see Seneca and Shane working most with a person like Ayat. Probably Seneca most of all. As a robotic being, he doesn't need to sleep. He does sometimes "sleep", but that's when Shane's asleep also and there's nothing to do or in those rare occasions where he feels like it. He would probably be a night owl's best friend.
lovely:)

i got a bit carried away with the theme music, it's so hard to pick one song lolol

u gotta have black metal and folk and country and rnb and electronic options if ur galactic....

And so the madness begins.

I second Barregon Gravitational Force Gravitational Force be the leader.

It's just after 8am where I am so I project that I can get a post out today. See you on board.

I am doing well. I am currently typing my post. Dreary day outside in real life right now.

While we're on the subject, we probably should have figured this out ahead of time but what are everybody's roles gonna be on this heist.

Eddie is the lookout and operates cannons and radar.

Yeah. Not unless you need a quick evac. The vault's sensors are flarked too but even they'll detect a ship right over them.

Edit: It's also why Fennec can't come with. Vixen can't autopilot without sensors.

Last edited:
In short: sensors are flarked on both ends because of the storm, but if anything as big as a starship, even one as small as the Silver Fox (which, for reference, is about as big as the Normandy) gets near the vault it'll definitely be noticed, hence the bikes.

lovely posts folks, had fun reading them!! excited for this it's been a long while since rp days for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back