• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Bounty Hunters, Mercs, and Other Such Scoundrels OOC [CLOSED]

BackSet BackSet would you mind if I hitchhike on Fennec's backstory? My cat would be from the magic academy too, although from different school of magic. She gonna use Fennec stealing the airship as a way out for herself.

Ayama Ayama Pokeking Pokeking Gravitational Force Gravitational Force C chaykec Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BFabulous BFabulous 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gears Gears

Attention Everyone! As I am not exactly the sharpest person you'll ever meet when it comes to memory I have just realized that I forgot to put the rules in the Interest Check! I have rectified this by putting them in the OOC OP. Please read them thoroughly to avoid any complications. I would like to specifically call out the rules on one-liners and character sheets as these things are very important to me.

May or may not end up submitting a character for this- waiting to see how busy things get now that the semester's started.

I would like my character have either a little slime did or a sentient flying sword are either of those fine?

Right, so, before we start I want to run something by you guys. I have two opening plot ideas:

• An assassination at a party.
  • Breaking into a high security vault to steal an important piece of technology/research supposedly stolen from our client.
Feel free to throw out your own ideas into the mix.

Actually, idea: we start with the heist and fight our way out. Then, the guy who hired us says "Okay good job, I'll pay you even more if you shoot the guy who stole this stuff from me at this party. Preferably in the head."

nvm I do see we have some people who cook on occasion, trying to figure out what my char's actual role would be on the ship

nvm I do see we have some people who cook on occasion, trying to figure out what my char's actual role would be on the ship
We can still use a dedicated medic. Probably something like a bioengineer or magic healer. Unconventional role like musician or accountant can be fun too. If you want a combat role there's still the giant mecha user, the bombardier wizard, the shapeshifter, the beast tamer and many more.

Or, you can be resident floof #2. The most important role that makes sure everyone on the ship always have something to do.

i am thinking maintenance (not big machinery, more just like pipes, plumbing, and janitorial things)

i am thinking maintenance (not big machinery, more just like pipes, plumbing, and janitorial things)

I can see Seneca and Shane working most with a person like Ayat. Probably Seneca most of all. As a robotic being, he doesn't need to sleep. He does sometimes "sleep", but that's when Shane's asleep also and there's nothing to do or in those rare occasions where he feels like it. He would probably be a night owl's best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back