• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Bounty Hunter RP Interest Check (Closed)

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.
02bdf682e0fb0210bb3704d161ff36aa.jpg
This is a futuristic role play that revolves around the crew members of the Quatre Freres Starship. We have three spots already taken, and we are in need of the remaining sports to be filled. As soon as the last two roles are filled, the RP will begin. We are looking for individuals who are going to stick around for the long run. We are also looking for people who write at the very least two paragraphs in their posts, but longer posts are very much welcomed.

This will be event based.

Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions.

CS - Futuristic - [CS] The Bounty
OOC - Futuristic - [OOC] The Bounty

Roles:
Captain - Taken ( DrBezendrine DrBezendrine )
Pilot - Taken ( EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy )
Co-Pilot - Taken ( FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
Comms - Taken ( Tsuna Tsuna )
Comms - Taken ( xAlter xAlter )
Weapons - Taken ( Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai )
2nd Weapons - Taken ( Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker )
Engineer - Taken ( KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint )
Medic - Taken ( Torack Torack )

Story
In the galaxy of Librae, it is run by three groups that hold territory throughout the galaxy. You have the Union who is seen as the good government. Individuals in the galaxy see the Union as a group that protects those from the Union’s number one enemy, the Galactic Front. The Galactic Front are known for their high advances in technology, and reputation of using force to get what they want. They rather shoot first and ask questions later. Even though those two have a mutual hatred for each other, the Highlanders are the cherry on top for these two. The Highlanders are your neutral group who look after those that have been hunted down from the other two governments.

The crew of the Quatre Freres Starship falls under the Highlanders as they are a group of individuals that come from different backgrounds and talents that led them to form a crew as Bounty Hunters. Doing small jobs or large ones, always bring them in the bad graces with either the Galactic Front or the Union. Each individual crew member has a place in the Starship. You have your head of the Starship, the Captain, the pilot(s), you have your Contact man that gets things done in the social sense, and the engineer in charge of repairs.

Last edited:
Heya! I am a casual writer. Is three paragraphs enough for this or do you guys do longer writing

You got your pilot right here. Maybe second weapons, but only if no one ends taking the spot or wants to be the second weapons person

Once you figure out what you want to play as go ahead an set up your CS.

like VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow someone just posted for Medic, you might want to think of another character if you still want to rp

Like it says in the CS this is a first come first serve. I know people have lives outside of rp, but It shows me who's capable of moving quickly. So if you can finish your character and have it ready to review, the spot is yours, or you can take the co-pilot spot. Their roles are similar, just one is the oldest in the crew. So seniority.

Like it says in the CS this is a first come first serve. I know people have lives outside of rp, but It shows me who's capable of moving quickly. So if you can finish your character and have it ready to review, the spot is yours, or you can take the co-pilot spot. Their roles are similar, just one is the oldest in the crew. So seniority.
I understand. I am worried for only one reason. I have never used code so I am totally lost here. Other than that I would already have it up.

I understand. I am worried for only one reason. I have never used code so I am totally lost here. Other than that I would already have it up.
Totally understand. I made sure to bold things you would need to change or add to. So just click the cog by the save button to make it easier for you.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Does comms have control of both inner crew communications and with outside parties?
They sure are, they are also connected to the Pandora System which is the Bounty Hunter network you can connect with other potential buyers and jobs. Think of it as the blackmarket. Comms guy is also the contact guy.

Got it. In charge of communications for all aspects of information, and more.

Also, what military branch rankings are we following?

Also, what military branch rankings are we following?
None really. We all just have our positions on the crew. Everyone has a voice in matters but it's the captain's final word when it comes to decisions. You can come from military backgrounds, just some rather not hold on to those backgrounds. Take the Doc for example on the CS

Bump

We only have one role left to be filled. We have room for one more weapons person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back